katnampa / larry bahr

1 nampa, ID, United States
Phone: 208-466-1953

missuses ebay rules and regulations to try to run succesfull competitors off of ebay. uses false reports, false dsr, s and negative feedback to try to force succesfull competitors out of ebay sales. ordered 12 seperate items from my site . i deducted 40.00 from original s&h . he threatened me with 12 negatives and 12 low dsr's if i didn't lower my s&h even more and then proceeded to give me a neg feedback before i could reply and made a complaint on the same day for not receiving the item. this was on the first day after he paid. the second day he left 10 negative feedbacks and 2 false positive feed backs. i used his own system agaisnt him. i refunded his money and charged hin seperately for each item he ordered from me and charged him for nonpayment for each item. I also tried to get him for using the threat of neg. feedack which was an obvious threat but ebay ignored it even though the email that he sent was an exact match for the ofence. If you would like to know the full story contact me at [protected] and ask for mike.