Kathleen MaskPlastic packaging

Dear Sirs:

I so appreciate your expansion of organic and heathy food choices. I think you are leading the way on an important trend in this country, especially here in the Northwest.
Now, what I would really appreciate you looking into is cutting down on the plastic packaging used for many of your food products.

I am not against the use of plastic. It is an amazing product with many legitimate uses.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Scappoose, ORBut, I and many, many other people in this country have Hashimoto's Disease which is low Thyroid, and the BPA and other compounds in plastic contribute to the high incidence of this disease.
I just recently purchased salsa from Trader Joe's because even though it is not organic, it is sold in glass jars. I would also like to see tomato products and pesto sold in glass instead of plastic.
So thank you for your efforts to help bring more organic foods to your store, but please see if you could begin to replace some of your plastic packaging. It is important to me, and I'm sure a lot of other people.
Thanks, again.