Kate Spade — ridiculous!
I ordered two bags on November 24th. They were COLOR: BLACK STYLE #: WKRU4812 and COLOR: OYSTER BLUE STYLE #: WKRU4038-1. They e mailed me today (November 28th) just to say "we are sorry!" that your item (#: WKRU4038-1) was canceled. The reason was not given. Kate Spade should not put this product for sale if they do not have enough items in stock. Kate Spade told customers very clearly IN RED LETTERS "THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ARE ACCEPTED". I accepted it and ordered it. BUT NOW YOU HAVE CANCELLED OUR ORDERED ITEM WITH NO REASONS GIVEN!
I THINK IT IS EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS. I COULD HAVE BOUGHT ANOTHER BAG IF IT WAS WRITTEN "THE ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE".
WE WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM KATE SPADE FROM NOW ON BECAUSE KATE SPADE DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE ABOUT EACH CUSTOMER AND CHANGE THINGS AT ANY TIME THEY WANT!
More Kate Spade Complaints & Reviews
- Kate Spade - worst customer service I have ever experienced 
- Kate Spade Jane Street Large Debra Organizer - poor quality and they don't care 
- Kate Spade - poor quality 
- Kate Spade - they cancelled my order 
- Kate Spade - poor customer service and quality for the money 
- katespade.com - charged me but didnt process order
- Kate Spade - will never buy from them again!
- Kate Spade - monogrammed handbag
- Kate Spade - napsack
- Kate Spade - customer service over a surprise sale! purchase