Kaspersky / unauthorized credit card charges
I installed Kaspersky Internet Security package in my lap top on 13 June 2017. It was working well upto date without any problem. Then, I received two emails on 10 November 2017 from PayPal confirmation of receipt of USD 59 and from Kasperskey confirming updated software.
This payment was had been done using my credit card and without an authorization from me. Therefore please refund this unauthorized fund transaction.
More Kaspersky Complaints & Reviews
- Dri Kaspersky.com - fraud 
- Dri*kaspersky Lab - unaurthorized charges 
- Dri Kaspersky - someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company 
- Dri Kaspersky - fraudulant charges 
- Kaspersky - don't try to contact them 
- Kaspersky Internet Security - poor customer service/overcharge
- Kaspersky Lab - unwanted service
- Kaspersky.com - fraud of credit card 
- Kaspersky - kaspersky total security
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 - non-delivery