Kaspersky Lab (and LS & SS Services Inc, a registered Partner) / unauthorized charge of $159.99 billed to my credit card
I purchased DRI Kaspersky internet security software in 2015 for my laptop. It caused problems to the operating of my laptop so I cancelled service within a year of use, remove the software from my computer (per a local computer technicians suggestion) and instead used Bitdefender antivirus software from 2016 until now.
I just noticed they billed my Discover card $159.99 in September 2018 and did this as well in 2017 and 2016 for services not rendered to me.
I tried resolving this over the phone with a Kasperky Lab Partner LS & SS Services supposedly located in Naples Florida (www.lsaavs.com) but they tried charging me an additional $49.99 "cancellation fee" and would not refund the recently billed $159.99
More Kaspersky Lab (and LS & SS Services Inc, a registered Partner) Complaints & Reviews
- Dri Kaspersky.com - fraud 
- Dri*kaspersky Lab - unaurthorized charges 
- Dri Kaspersky - someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company 
- Dri Kaspersky - fraudulant charges 
- Kaspersky - don't try to contact them 
- Kaspersky Lab - charged 3 times for internet security & refused refund
- Kaspersky Lab - unethical behavior
- Dri Kaspersky Lab - my credit card was charged usd 74.00 without my consent
- Kaspersky Lab - customer service employees cannot speak or understand english and auto-renewed without my authorization
- Kaspersky Lab - product