Kaspersky/internet Securitycredit Card / credit card charged twice.
I Ordered and installed a 1 year renewal for internet security 2011 on September 30, 2010. My credit card was debited twice.
Once on 9/30 for $54.90 and 0n 10/1 for $44.95.
My Order # and Billing Information Was correct with $54.90
My order # is [protected]
Would you please credit my debit card with the $44.95.
Thank You Theodore (Ted) Perra
More Kaspersky/internet Securitycredit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Dri Kaspersky.com - fraud 
- Dri*kaspersky Lab - unaurthorized charges 
- Dri Kaspersky - someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company 
- Dri Kaspersky - fraudulant charges 
- Kaspersky - don't try to contact them 
- Kaspersky Internet Security - poor customer service/overcharge
- Kaspersky - unauthorized credit card charges
- Kaspersky Lab - unwanted service 
- Kaspersky.com - fraud of credit card 
- Kaspersky - kaspersky total security