[Resolved] Kasamba / Psychic, "soul mechanic"

1 475 10th Ave., 5th Fl, NY, NYNew York, NY, United States Review updated:

I've been receiving great readings from kasamba for years (And before that, liveperson) , but the reader, "soul mechanic, " is a blatant example of fraud. She'd done a couple of readings for me already, so when she offered me a deal I trusted her. I paid her $70 in advance, and another $20, for a total of $90. It may not sound like a lot of money, but it's the lack of integrity that bothers me most. She'd offered me unlimited readings for the month of jan 2016, but she won't respond to me. I've tried contacting her for the past 3 days, and nothing. She was online for this whole time. While it's true that you don't know who you'll get on a psychic site like kasamba/live person, mostly it works out. It really bothers me to add her name to that list of unsavory psychics.

• Resolution statement

Soul mechanic answered my complaint immediately after posting it. She's real good, but maybe a bit of a procrastinator...She's given me good readings in the past, so I have no doubt that she will keep her agreement with me now...There are so many unsavory characters on the internet, however I really did misjudge "Soul Mechanic." She's great...

Fr
Jan 3, 2016

Comments

• Fr
      4th of Jan, 2016

I made the complaint on the above psychic reader, Soul Mechanic, however I would like to drop this complaint as she has come through afterall. I guess I get used to unsavory types, but she definitely is the real deal---just a bit of a procrastinator! Pal

• Ka
      26th of May, 2016

Hi frontporchtalker1,
    I am glad that everything worked out.