[Resolved] Kasamba / Awful scam!

I hired my first Kasamba psychic on November 8, 2007 when I had essentially fallen in love with my college teacher. I was so emotional about it that I craved insight into the situation. So I thought a psychic could give me the answers. Well, like so many other people on Rip-Off who hired many Kasamba psychics, I hired one after another after another after another. It became addicting, and I kept wanting answers. One Kasamba psychic would tell me glowing things. Another Kasamba psychic would tell me negative things. One psychic told me that teacher felt the same about me. Another psychic told me that my teacher didn't feel anything for me.

All the positive Kasamba psychics have turned out to be completely wrong, and there are dozens of them. They all insisted emphatically that my teacher felt the same emotions for me that I felt about her. They all insisted that my teacher would contact me and communicate her feelings for me. They all insisted that I just needed to give my teacher time and to be patient. All the positive psychics said she'll contact me.

Well, it's been nearly 2 months since my class ended, and my teacher has not contacted me at all. One of the Kasamba psychics who kept telling me all these positive things gets utterly glowing reviews on Kasamba. The reviews are like love letters to the psychic. Truly. All these people are just amazed by the psychic's abilities to read into their lives and make predictions with astounding accuracy. I'm afraid to mention the psychic's name here for fear he'll find out and put some black death spell on me.

But suffice to say that nothing this psychic predicted for me has come true. Well, he did say that my teacher would read an email I sent her within one week. That was true. She read it exactly a week after I sent it because I have email notification. But the psychic told me so many delightful things that he saw occurring between my teacher and me after our class ended. The psychic said the timing would be better when we were no longer teacher and student. Yeah, right.

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. NOTHING. All along I kept emailing the psychic, asking if he had changed his predictions. He kept insisting that nothing had changed. He never changed his predictions, standing by them all along. He kept telling me to relax and let things happen. He kept chastising me for over-thinking. Well, I did think a lot about it because I intuitively felt that nothing was going to happen, but the psychic kept insisting that I was thinking too negatively. Again, he stood by his predictions all along.

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN MY TEACHER AND I. SHE HAS NOT CONTACTED ME WITHIN THE MONTH OF JANUARY, AS THE PSYCHIC PREDICTED. SHE DOES NOT WANT 'TO FEEL THE TOUCH OF CONNECTED ENERGY,' AS THE PSYCHIC PREDICTED. THINGS HAVE NOT 'GREATLY EXPANDED' SINCE MY CLASS ENDED, AS THE PSYCHIC PREDICTED. THE TIMING HASN'T BEEN BETTER SINCE THE END OF MY CLASS, AS THE PSYCHIC PREDICTED. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.

That Kasamba psychic, and others, will continue to post tons of glowing reviews in their Kasamba profiles. Who actually writes all the reviews, one will never know. But if the psychic's predictions come true with such amazing frequency and accuracy for literally hundreds, if not thousands, of people, I am not one of them.

Va

Comments

Va
  21st of Aug, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Kasamba.com - Amazingly Accurate Sena - Fraudulent business practices

The Psychic Amazingly Accurate Sena is charging clients up to 20.00 a minute and she is a fraud. There was an expert called 'A True Psychic' they had identical reviews (obviously fake ones) and is the same person as Amazingly Accurate Sena. Since I have reported it to Kasamba 'A true Psychic' mysterious disappeared but Amazingly Accurate Sena had remained. A true Psycic had over 200 or 300 reviews. She is obviously using the information she acquired under her old profile to make Sena look like a gifted psychic. Please beware of this fraud, she is charging ridiculous rates of 20.00 a minute and is the same person as A true Psychic.

6th of Feb, 2008
Kasamba - Scam and abuse!
Kasamba
www.kasamba.com

I thought I would see if I was blocked - yes, i was. Apparently this is not unusual. I did not get a response from my last question to Kasamba support. It may be about time I wrote to them again.

Ol
  21st of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

I am a former Kasamba/LP reader and I think that very often clients bring it on to themselves.
I am an honest psychic meaning that I don t overcharge, I don t invent fake curses to be removed and I tell it like the spirits tell me. Unfortunately I found out that a lot of clients at Kasamba wanted to hear what they wanted to hear. I had people yell at me and become very abusive because they didn t like what I reported

It came down to this...if I wanted to make money on Kasamba, I would have had to lie and indulge some very delusional (mostly lovesick) people. I just didn t have it in me to lie and enable my clients' dysfunctions so I closed my account. It takes two to Tango, a lot of so called experts are dishonest but a lot of clients are obsessive and become abusive when they hear the truth. Personally I just think ripping off sick people is wrong even if the money is right.

Ge
  18th of Jan, 2014

i spent all my money one month for a rip off physic to tell me that everything was okay between me and the man i fell in love with when i asked for a refund i was told the physic had to be paid for their time i wanted the truth not a bunch of drap so i would not advise anyone to go to this site cant understand how they were rated five stars must have just got lucky

Jo
  13th of Jul, 2014

Kasamba is a psychic warehouse - full of unskilled amateurs. Professional skilled readers usually have their own websites and have experience and you need to get an appointment with them. They will give better quality psychic readings. The psychic reader that I like to go to is at http://www.lightaxishealing.com/psychic-readings/ Hope this helps

12th of Jan, 2015

VIBRANT SPIRIT (KASAMBA – LIVE PERSON) PLEASE AVOID THIS PSYCHIC HE IS A BIG TIME FRAUD AND A CONMAN from a low life background. Please must read on...

I had a reading carried out by Vibrant Spirit when it used to be with Live Person after going through ratings which seemed a genuine person. He initially gave me a reading and prediction on a time scale when things were to happen in June 2013, obviously this did not happen so I had contacted him again in July 2013 to have a look at things for me, which he then asked me to contact him after 30 minutes, his rate went up from USD$1.99/Min to USD$20.00/Min, during that session he said we needed to clear negative energy and it will not take long, during the session he was asking me to do prays and other things like you have to type these words on line with difficult wordings, 9 times, almost taking 15-20 minutes to type, which didn't make any sense, then he pretends he is doing prays for me. I was surprised that the session did not end as I did not have much funds added as it had been nearly 40 minutes, my credit would have gone over. During the session after a long time I questioned him when will this end, he kept on saying close your eyes for another 5 minutes and pray to almighty god, not long to go now and on and on and on. After the session, money got deducted straight from my debit card over 800.00$USD which I wasn't aware that this was happening. How is this possible? I complained to him.

Vibrant Spirit kept on contacting me to give an update, one stage he said he felt very upset as I did not respond which I wasn't happy but he did the same thing again after convincing me it had to be done again, quick update then to contact him in next 25minutes he had to light candles, the rate changes from USD$2.99/Min to $20.00/Min and saying we needed to remove negative energy again and contact your soul mate, a load of B***S***, during this session, he would ask me to close my eyes for 10 Minutes think about almighty god, then after type complex prays which takes another 20 minutes to type, same again, when I had asked him how long will this take, he said it will be a short session which added another 800.00US$, but he assured me that this will be the last one, and his work was guaranteed, he then pressured me in contacting him again that he needed to finish the prays by contacting with my Aura and, again, rinsed me with more funds by making me do EXACTLY same prays again, closing my eyes for 8 minutes, then type long winded words on line wasting time, and after the session money got deducted straight from my bank account. This went on with couple more sessions after.

This has amounted to over USD$46000.00 plus, I've contacted him for a refund as he assured me that if his work did not work, he will fully refund everything. I was contacted by him directly after 10 days as he claimed he had an update, which I explained nothing of the sort has happened, which he gave me rubbish story and to reconnect with him after 25 minutes. As I went back after 25 minutes his rate went to USD$20.00 per minute but I did not bother contacting him as I realised he has taken me for a mug. I sent him an email explaining that I was not happy and wanted all sessions refunded or otherwise I will go Customer Service and the public to make a complaint, he gave me more crap by saying he will ensure his work will work, and he will finish the job and that he is still doing the work clearing negative energy (how am I supposed to see this), I also explained that his actions were unreasonable and the work he said needed to be carried out, were un-necessary and the fact that he had taken full advantage of me, I explained even I don't earn 20.00$ USD per hour.
Three months later he had contacted me on 3 November 2013, I've been scared that he will do bad spiritual things and take me for a ride which I did not respond, by not responding he had endorsed my account as 'Service is Cancelled'. I contacted him by email on the 17th November 2013 and asked him for my refund which he promised in one of his email and not had a reply. I eventually received a reply and he told me to be patient and wait a bit longer things will go positive for you.

The other thing he mentioned as I questioned as to why he was charging me stupid rate which I haven't agreed compared to his other customers, he gave complete lies that these were Live Person charges. I kept on telling him, all I needed was a reading for an update and not for him to do any spiritual work, in this case what spiritual work.

I was not aware of online and offline session. The difference between the two, you have to add funds on to the account with the online, with the off line somehow he has direct access to debit card details and can draw money while the session is active if this make sense!

I contacted the psychic on line for an update and twice he has cut me off at 4 minutes by telling me that he had cleared all the bad Karma but it has come back again and to re-connect with him (off-line) to con me again. This con man is crafty and is aware that any session less than 5 minutes cannot leave a rating to the public. I was attempting to do this by warning others; I think he already knew that this was my intention. He is very sly. When you go on to his review all you will see is 5 star rating, some have managed to leave warnings, I’m sure there are others who are trying to catch him and warn others also, the Service Centre has not done anything to sort this out or prevent this fraudster cheating people.

This con man makes up stories and gives false hopes needs to be stopped and actions taken against him. I've sent him an email on 1 June 2014 and he has still not replied.

It's been 18 months nothing in his reading has come true

The Fraud team are looking for MORE people to come forward. Please don't feel embarrassed by reporting your story to Action Fraud or Crime Stoppers, they don’t need to know other details, so that they can stop this con man online internet scam and have him prosecuted.

I hope you act in good faith

All the best of luck and god bless!

Please share your experience on 859catchem@gmail.com

Tb
  6th of Mar, 2017

@859catchem If you stay on a chat or call... you bet you will be charged and if you don't know by now that services are "for entertainment purposes only" .. I am sorry but you need to realize you are addicted to psychics. No one can be forced to stay online or on a call or chat. Think about it if you disconnect no more charges happen! You can't expect to get a refund when Services are already offered. It's almost like going to a buffet or a restaurant and eat the food and then say, "I was not satisfied with my food, Can I please get a refund?" You ate the whole thing and expect all your money back... that's just same thing with a reading. I'm very sorry so many gullible people such as yourself are out here complaining about psychics and not predicting the future. C'mon, no one, I mean no one knows what will happen in the future. Please don't wait until all your life savings are gone because your addicted and then expect to complain and try to get your money back. That won't work.

29th of Oct, 2015

I worked for this company. First of all, as a psychic, you are at a disadvantage somewhat not having access to the person you are talking to directly and having to be as fast as possible. This is a serious thing, being a true psychic, and requires some concentration. Well, the first two points create a further disadvantage to the psychic. We are not Gods. We can only read probabilities based on present circumstances, the client spiritually and karmically is in the driver's seat (Universal Law), and in this case, the teacher had free will and you the client/complainant had free will. I tell my clients exactly that, it's a probability based on present circumstances, and present time, not a future actuality: if it's a bad answer or good answer. Some want a full remote viewing for free 3 minutes and give you a one-star rating if you don't come up with it tout suite. I get one stars for saying 'it won't work out' with their love interest or hang ups while I'm typing the answer. So the other readers that may be less apt to accept not getting paid for ethical truths will tell you, the client, what you want to hear.

30th of Oct, 2015

Addition from Psychic Commenter Above: And I did not mean to seem harsh, sorry. I feel for you, I do. I spent $15, 000 on psychics and saw the contradictions. This is while I was a store psychic and not doing online work. I learned from that experience. My advice is while your'e talking about the issue, it's an interview as well. Look for any red flags - if they say 'absolutely, 100%' it really is not true. Even with remote viewing, which is seeing something in present time as it is, if we're allowed to see it, we'll see it, if not, we have to say 'I'm sorry, I can't view it at this time' all due to universal law/timing/freewill - a whole thesis, not for this discussion. For instance, if I can't see it, or I see what you don't want me to see, it is a terrible things for a psychic to have to say, they don't want to disappoint or frighten the client. Some, sadly, don't care, and will say whatever they feel will work to acquire money. I would say most are trying very hard to be accurate, however.

Good luck to you dear, and I'm sorry for any heartbreak or disappointment this has caused you with the teacher. xo

Ma
  16th of Dec, 2015

scam scam scam. Dec 15, 3 free minutes not received - nothing received, debit card charged. no contact info to request refund. horrid horrid - should be put out of business

12th of Feb, 2016

As a former advisor on Kasamba, I can attest that it is nothing more than a huge scam. If you don't tell the client what they want to hear, they get angry and repost their question in hopes that another psychic will tell them what they want to hear. I have worked with clients involved in affairs and wanting to know when their married boyfriend is going to call them, I have worked with clients that are on psychotropic medications that are delusional and think that a relationship that was over with three years ago is somehow going to be re-kindled, and I have worked with people who log on to more with more than one account (which is a violation of the terms of being on the site). There is no customer service, if you call the support line, you won't get through to anyone. I got tired of it and quit.

Agree Disagree -1 Votes

In other words, I think that Kasamba's policies on the site encourages this very unhealthy dynamic between their advisors and clients. If you are honest with the client and tell them that you were fired from your job because your married boyfriend (who is your supervisor) was most likely not interested in anything other than sex, the client gets angry and becomes abusive towards the advisor. Some of the clients, being vindictive and mean spirited, will leave a one star review. That is totally unfair to the advisor and I think that the rating system is handled unethically by Kasamba. I believe that their are many talented advisors on the site, but I blame Kasamba for allowing a "free for all" all in the name of earnings and corporate greed. There should be a more stringent policy towards reviews of advisors and if clients use more than one account, I believe that they should be suspended from the site. It creates a lot of unnecessary confusion for the advisor. The other issue I have with Kasamba is their pay structure. Before Live Person was bought out, the advisor made a much larger profit per reading. Kasamba has changed all of that. For example, if you (as an advisor) get "paid" for a $10.00 reading, Kasamba takes out $5.60 and the advisor gets only $4.40. On top of that, the advisor has to pay taxes on those earnings which is also deducted. So basically, you clear about $3.00 on a $10.00 reading. Kasamba also allows the clients to basically walk all over advisors by expecting "follow-up" readings for free. So what it boils down to is that you are on the site like you are working a full time job, and the wages are not anything that you can call a "liveable" wage. Kasamba does not care if you have to do additional readings or answer "clarification" questions for free just as long as their clients are happy. Kasamba is largely responsible for the scammers and rip off artists on the site and does nothing to remove them. Some of the top advisors are "jumping ship" and moving on to other sites because Kasamba has become a nightmare. A long time ago, I read for Live Person and was a happy camper. I left Kasamba and I think that in time, they will probably go out of business because all of the ethical advisors/readers are leaving in droves. It boils down to the dollar and corporate greed. Shame on you Kasamba for allowing this type of unethical business practices to continue.

Agree Disagree +1 Votes

To continue on, I agree with the other former reader, it is just not worth it to have to tell clients what they want to hear. It is unethical. Unfortunately, this is what Kasamba condones. They want the customer to "be happy" at any cost and the situation is such that many of their best advisors are slowly moving over to other sites ( I won't mention names) but I think that most of the reputable advisors see what is going on as well, and want to be able to conduct their readings ethically and without feeling pressured "to tell the client what they want to hear" anymore. It is not fair to the advisor and it certainly hurts many clients. In the long run, I think that Kasamba is going to start to go downhill. It used to be a premiere site for some of the most talented people, but many are switching to other sites where they can do their job without having to worry about "ratings" if they reported on what they honestly saw and it was not in line with what the client wanted to hear.

Ma
  15th of Feb, 2016

A question to all advisors. Can you see under the clients' profile (username) all the readings from other advisors? It happened to me a few times that an advisor left the room without chatting and the second time "new everything" about the situation. Your honest response is really appreciated! Many thanks.

15th of Feb, 2016

Advisors are not allowed to give out names of their clients to other advisors. They are not allowed to consult with other advisors in order to read for you. It is a violation of their terms of agreement to do so. If you suspect that the advisor did that as part of your reading, contact Kasamba, fill out a service ticket, and report what happened. You are also entitled to a refund if you believe that happened to you and can point out as you did so well here on this site that something 'fishy' happened.
Hope that helps and good luck.

My
  4th of May, 2016

Even if you go outside kasamba/iveperson let me tell you I went to a psychic when I was miserable and alone. Her name was Sarah Miller she said that I have a big curse not just me my whole family I need to pay $6, 000 and like stupid I did. Because of this woman I spend a lot I would like $10, 000 my credit card was a mess everything was a mess. Everything she told me was a big lie. She ripped me off and moved to Chicago. Whomever I was supposed to be with back then end up with someone else, got marred and have kids now. I wasted time because I thought person back then was my soul mate. The only thing you should believe is in God and pray to God the rest don't try to make things that they are not. How can a psychic can help you if you like someone and want to be with that person. You find out by simply asking the person out or to see if person feels the same way. Even if you got rejected life don't stop there instead it's an experience that we all go through. People sometimes obsess over things and people. Don't waste time at all. If you see a psychic tells you that you need cleansing and it will cost you a lot of money and you don't remove it something bad will happened to you. God decides everything and be thankful for the life you have. Pray and pray thank God for breathing, living and waking up every morning.

4th of May, 2016

I would try to contact the Department of Justice and report what happened to you on Kasamba. If you have records of what she said in the transcript plus what you will billed, the Dept of Justice can start an investigation for you. In the alternative, you can contact the Attorney General in the state in which you live. Hope that helps.

Hi Valerie,
At Kasamba, we provide best psychic match guarantee. You can try free for the first 3 minutes an unlimited amount of psychics. Additionally, if you are unsatisfied write to customer service https://support.kasamba.com/support/tickets/new and we will assist you.

Hi Oloyuo,
It is important to us at Kasamba that our psychics provide the highest satisfaction to clients. Therefore, it is important not to make judgments about clients. We want to make sure that clients receive the best readings possible and we try to make sure that advisors provide clients the best advice possible.

Hi John 444,
Can you please mention exactly what was the issue and with which advisor?

Hi 859catchem,
I just wanted to let you know that Vibrant Spirit is not available anymore in our website. The person was removed from the website.