Kasamba / Do not refund money!

Beaverton, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 19175913027

I was with Kasamba a long time and i was a good paying customer, i have a account and i do deposit money via paypal to my account, but since last Wednesday they don't refund the amount over 200 US Dollar to my account. I wrote them several emails and i spoke on the voicemail but no answer, just a automatically electronic email respond which says thanks for contacting kasamba, we are responding you between in 24 or 48 ours.

I think they want to keep my money which is a fraud. I am waiting for one week now to get my money back which i can proof that paypal was transferring the money to Kasamba bank, is that a Customer Service?? Today i was looking at their Homepage and they wrote following under News & Alerts.

January 31, 2008 - PayPal Deposits:

We have recently been experiencing problems with deposits from PayPal to Kasamba accounts. If you have deposited funds via PayPal and they are not appearing in your balance, please write us with the transaction ID from PayPal. We are working very hard to ensure that these deposits are posted properly. We apologize and thank you for your patience.

They just wrote that to be protected, to be on a save side. They don't do anything to give my money back. WARNING PEOPLE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY FOR THAT KASAMBA I LEARNED FROM IT. I did legal Action and informed paypal and my lawyer now, cause i will get my money back thanks for reading my words!
Va

Comments

Ma
  11th of Apr, 2008
I agree they are a fraud in alot of cases.

I had one psychic tell me he would only charge 200.00 to remove negative energy - he did tell me he had consulted others who wanted to charge even more- his was the lowest fee!
I never complained about this to kasamba-I just never consulted him again- BUT I have lately had two psychics totally refuse to respond to me when I asked for a reading. Not even to politely tell me they couldn't read for me.
I also had one accept and ask for my bd and when I gave it to her and HIRED, I never heard from her again.

I have just told Kasamba to refund any money I have in their account and close my account permanently.
I am done over there.

It seems obvious something is wrong there.
Ka
  28th of Dec, 2015
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
hi my name is Dessiree craig on the 25th of December 433.00 was tooking off my card off I don't know these people I have called over a 100 all they keep saying is nobody is able to talk to me from the billing deparment so they will sent a email I don't know whats going on but I need my money back you would have think becausre I have called over a hundred time that someone would have called me back by now I have been calling and calling and calling if someone can call me back I would gladly appreciate it 2674084054

Kasamba Logo Kasamba