Karvy Computer Shares Pvt Ltd. / Misleading Status of my Refund

India Review updated:
Karvy Computer is Hyderabad based company working share registar. This is Total fraud company.
They have to send me my Reliance IPO refund check 2 months before I have already wasted lot of Money on phone enquiry.

Every time I am getting wrong information. They are lying everytime. Still I have not received my Check.
On theit online status shows that Money has been credited to my bank account which is also not true.

This is final notice to Karvy Computer Shares Ltd. Otherwise I will take legal action.

My request to Reliance and other big companies dont give your IPO registarship to such fraud companies.

Sandeep Jangam

Comments

Ga
  17th of Apr, 2008
I had applied for Reliance Power IPO for 225 shares and have been alloted 17 shares. But my Refund has not yet come back.
I have had numerous (to be specific - 150 phone calls and 76 emails to Karvy Hyderanad on STD (As I am in New Delhi)) but still have not recd. the refund because of their minute mistakes.
They had first credited the refund amount to my old account which is not active and so it was rejected, then they sent the Cheque to my old address where I do not stay now and so it also got returned through registered post.
I have got my new account number and address changed and updated to my DP Account and also give the proofs of the same to Karvy through email.
Then, they told me that they cannot do a direct credit again and can only send the cheque to my new address to which I agreed.
They sent me a cheque which can be used only with my old account which is not active and is closed, so I could not even use that cheque. I pleaded them to do a Direct credit to my new account mentioning the new account number and the proof of that account being linked to my DP Account and there has been a mail from Karvy stating that they have done the Direct Credit to my new account mentioned. I received this mail on 11th Apr and till now, the money has not been credited to my account.
On asking them again and going through the entire tedious procedure again, now they are giving me the information that the amount has been credited to my old account number again.

I AM FRUSTRATED NOW AND NEED HELP.
NOW, THEY ARE AVOIDING ME AND KEEPING DOWN MY PHONE, SO I AM NOT ABLE TO CONTACT OR SPEAK WITH ANYONE.

PLEASE HELP.
DP Id: 302236

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP...
Ma
  19th of May, 2008
I had applied for 225 shares of Reliance Power Limited through cheque number 500202 of Bank of Baroda Jaipur of Rs. 25875 through application number 81479980.
I was alloted 17 shares. Kindly refund the remaining Rs. 18675.
My client id number is 1301760000532274 at Bank of Rajasthan Gangapur City.

Mahesh Kumar Mishra
C/O Phanni Soni
Chuli Gate
Gangapur City
Va
  19th of Jun, 2008
Respected sir/madam,

Earlier i informed you that...
Since the Year 1999, I have not recieved any 350 Rs/- amount cheque and any information related to cancellation of my shares so i am not responsible for that from your company, I have sent my original (10 shares each face value of 10 Rs/-) certificate for coverted in the new face value of 1 Rs/- and also the bonus shares on 19 may to your registrar communcation address
KARVY COMPUTER SHARES LIMITED

46, avenue 4, Street no 1

Banjara Hills,

Hyderabad - 500034

But till the date i have not recieved any share certificate, any letter and also any information about them.
Now finally i have decided to go with the Sebi's cutomer helpline and also with the CNBC TV18 Awaaz helpline for this issue.

Regards,
Vandana Jain
+919871402409
+919250135200
Ar
  2nd of Jul, 2008
can anybody help me with a personal help,
Mu
  14th of Nov, 2008
This is Murali krishna Gadamsetty . I had taken UTI - Infrastructure Advantage Fund.
I haven't received soft/hard copy till now.
Below are the details Name : Murali krishna Gadamsetty
Application No: 8057218
Paid date : 18/12/2007
Amount Paid: 25000/-
How to get the bond copy from your organization.
please send the soft copy to my mail -id : murali_mf@rediffmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Murali krishna
mobile - +91 9011024699
Sa
  17th of Nov, 2008
Ref:Demate A/c No.1201130000192066 Savita Devi Surana
Sub: Allot 1 Bonus Shares of Reliance Power.

Dear Sir,
I have purchased 20 share of Reliance Power. As per your bonus shares declaration I should be received 12 shares of Reliance Power but I have received 11 Bonus Shares of Reliance Power instead of 12 Shares of Reliance Power. 1 (one) share short received. So, you are request to please allot the 1 (one) Bonus shares of Reliance Power in my demate account. The details of which is given below-
IPO Allotted Purchases Total Purchase Bouns Received Short
17 Sh 3 Sh 20 Sh 12 Sh 11 Sh 1 Sh
Sh
  6th of Feb, 2009
It has been a year now that i have not got my refund for the for the reliance IPO. i have been communicating over email with Karvy and now they have stopped respondong to my emails as well.

please help .. can anyone let me know how to contact or how to get the refund back?

shuchi sanon
Sh
  7th of Feb, 2009
FOLIO NO.50916513919
pl.refer to ur letter dt 1.1.09 regarding non receipt of 10th instalment dt.29.02.2008. I have already deposited Rs.1500/- vide ch.no.503691 dt.10.01.2008 depositedwith UTI bank, delhi vide their receipt no.82373 dated 23.01.2008. The said cheque was paid on 01.02.2008. So, pl.remit the proceeds immediately after taking into account the 10th instalment with retrospective date. The above uti ulip is maturing on 09.02.2009. my CA no.55055195496 state bank of patiala, mini sectt. gurgaon with micr code 110007048.
sd/-