Karvy / Non receipt of the refund of Reliance Power IPO

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I had applied for RELIANCE POWER IPO vide Application form No. 45771364 for 225 shares for Rs.25875/- cheque No.474134 dt. 14/01/2008 in the following name-
1.Application Form No. 45771364.
2.Name of the applicant as mentioned in the application form.
Rani Ashok Wadhwani
2.Number of shares applied.- 225
3.Number of shares allotted.- NIL(0)
4. Demand draft no. and date- 474134 Dated 14/01/2008
5. D-mat Ac No. [protected]

You are therefore requested to send the refund of the complete amount of Rs. 25875 (Rs.Twenty Five Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Five Only)by cheque to be credited in The Akola Janta Commercial Co-operative Bank Main Branch Saving A/c No. 26108 at my correspondence address as given in my application form i.e.

Alsi Plots,
Opposite N.C.C. Office,
Akola - Maharashtra
Ph. No.-[protected]
Mob.No. [protected]

I am in a need of this money and request you to send it as early as it may be possible

Thanking You, Your’s Sincerely

Rani Askok Wadhwani
Mob. No-[protected]

Comments

• Mo
      4th of Oct, 2008

respected sir,

i am mohit gupta i applied rpower ipo 225 share after allotment, i rsv share 17, but i am not rsved proper amount 18565/- refund, my application no is :- 52612767, my address is :-GALI NO 7
    NAVJEEVAN COLONY
    CHHOLA ROAD
    BHOPAL
    bank name :- allahabad bank
    my a/c no :- 12291
    i atteched client master list ..
    so please dispeched my d.d. named on mohit gupta and bank name on allahabad and bank a/c on :- 12291 after resiveg this mail you send my refunf with in 1-2 days, , .. if you are not dishpech my refund so i complaint to consumenr forum..
    PLEASE CHEK PROPERLY MASTER LIST I ATTECHED AL REDI IN THIS MAIL..

please give proper responce by mail becouse i am not resv proper responce till date..

MOHIT GUPTA

5th of Apr, 2010
    Karvy - Regarding Unwanted SMS
    India

Hi,

I am receiving 9 to 10 SMS daily in the name of TA-KARVY, BA-KARVY and TA-KARVYMDU.I have never registered in this centers.My number is 9994208555.Please help me in stopping this SMS.I want my regular SMS's other than this KARVY.Please find me the solution.

12th of May, 2015

i am herewith submitting my reliance power IPO refund order and warrant no 1210511 and applicatiun no23557279
    for rs 18565/00 till today not received refund order so check into the matter and settle my account i am herewith submittin my mail id
    ramesh.kodumuru@gmail.com