Karen Van Camp (Nerak Capital) / Fraud

1 San DiegoSan Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-310-6711

This woman is a fraud. She's taken money and will not explain where it went. She is defending the ones who she claims stole the money but I think she is scared because ultimately it will show that she lost the money or kept it for herself. Doesn't matter at this point I will be happy when her 500lb ### is behind bars. She says she's preparing paperwork to go after the crooks. How long does paperwork take? I have a copy of a signed check with her handwriting on the back. She can't dispute this. It is her signature. I am tracking which account it went into. I'm going to get the bank to release records to see where it went if it went anywhere at all. Her and her entire ring of crooks will have their day in court.

Comments

• Ne
      10th of Feb, 2010

I may be miles away but I'm on my way.

1st of Apr, 2010

If anyone has information about the location of Karen Lorraine VanCamp, please contact us at 858-565-1255.

Fraud—the art of deliberate deception for unlawful gain—is as old as history; the term "white-collar crime" was reportedly coined in 1939 and has since become synonymous with the full range of frauds committed by business and government professionals. Today's con artists are more savvy and sophisticated than ever, engineering everything from slick online scams to complex stock and health care frauds.

For more information, see our White Collar Crime webpage, our Common Fraud Schemes webpage, and our E-Scams and Warnings webpage. And see our Press Room for current cases and our San Diego History for past investigations.

• Ti
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I haven't seen much talk about this woman lately but she's still a fraud. She claims to do Platform Trading. Claims it is very safe and very profitable with huge returns after a couple weeks. Karen Lorraine Van Camp is fat, ugly and a compulsive liar. She should not be trusted. She has companies named Nerak Capital and KandAssociates.com. She has accounts with Wells Fargo and just to let you know Karen I have requested the courts subpoena your bank and phone statements. She's with AT&T.

I hope to have a felony charge of Grand Larceny on her name and am forming a class action law suit against her for soliciting SEC transactions when she is not legally qualified to do so, also a felony. She is not willing to contact any of the people she has scammed and she is basically in hiding. We're going to corral all her family since they all seem to be in on it with her.

If you have any information to contribute to strengthen the case please feel free to text message me at (215) 839-9499

• Wh
      23rd of Jun, 2011

Karen Lorraine Van Camp or VanCamp.

Probably in her mid to late 40s. She's ugly and stinks. She's a thief and a liar. She's on the run and probably still in California somewhere. She used to live in San Diego

• Ka
      24th of Aug, 2011

Has anyone had any luck finding Karen Van Camp? We'd be interested in hearing from you. She's the daughter of Shirley Van Camp.