Karen Grun-Housing Assistance Law Center P.A. / Scammed money from me

1 Deerfield Beach, FL, US Review updated:
Phone: 561 226-7840

They we suppose to do a loan modification for me, so I wouldn't loose my home. I gave them a cashiers check for $2800. They would answer the phones at first and tell us everythig is going fine and not to talk to our loan company. It would undo everything that thy are doing for us. Now we have called every number the have given us and the lines are always busy. Joe Leonard [protected], Derek Bolden [protected] and Linda Segraves with the credit card company and of course Karen Grun [protected] and her fax [protected]. I got laid off from my job in 12/2008 and was trying to save my home. I even checked on the better bussiness bureau and the had a good rating and now it is and F. I could have used the money I gave them to really help save my home. There is something that need to be done about these people. A lot of pople are in a bad way and now it is worse.

Za

Comments

• Ra
      Aug 24, 2009

I am also A victim of the Karen Grun, Housing assistance law center, ponzi! All the phone number are disconnected.

• Ra
      Aug 24, 2009

I have copies of doucments, fed ex and check infomations i received and sent to the Karen Grun, Law center. I really believed in the Law center because they knew so much about my finacial hardship, loan amount and intrest rate. I dont know what to do in this situation, let's keep in contact!

Aug 26, 2009

i was also scammed by karen grun housing assistance law center. i have all my documentation also. i have lost $2800.00 to them and nothing was done with my mortgage.i think a class action suit against all the officers in that company is in order. maybe we could get some of our money back. i found out today that they have accounts with bank of america. another crook. i have filed complaints with the florida attorney general & the bbb in east florida. do the same. maybe something will happen. im also contacting the attorney general in my home state of illinois. good luck everyone

Aug 27, 2009

We were also scammed by karen grun housing assistance law center. 6/9/09 sent them $3100 in cashier's check along with paperwork requested. they sent FedEx (legitimate guy we see every day almost) to my place of work took my paperwork and check. FedEx delivered to them. Kalley at HALC called to say she had all our paperwork. Before they could help us we would need to go through Debt Settlement which would take 3 - 4 years. They referred us to Safety Financial then to Lifeguard Financial then to Noteguard. Lifeguard is a legit company and is refunding our money pd to them. HALC has since stopped answering phone calls, faxes, certified letters. Reported to BBB, Attorney General and FTC. Karen Grun - Housing Assistance Law Center P.A. - HALC is a SCAM don't do business with this company. Pray we get our $3100 back we need to pay our home taxes.

• Br
      Sep 14, 2009

How can we find her and make her pay our money back by the law or with force. we are laughing on the outside but on the inside we want karen bad.she got my mom for 2, 500 if anyone have any info on finding her please post so we can talk with her.

• Mi
      Oct 18, 2009

I was also scammed by them. They got me for $2500. I was trying to help my dad not lose his house since we just lost my mom to cancer. He has suffered enough and now we are back to the beginning and are $2500 more in the hole. I am going to do some research on how to get bckat these people. They have scammed enough people.

• Ou
      Oct 21, 2009

I am out $3000, attorney Daniel Fox was disbarred in FLA, and filed for bankruptcy, and it went through.. Now he won't ever pay any money back!!! Jason Vitulano is living great with his stolen money. He should pay everyone back. It is sad people can be so greedy, what happened to ethics and morals. You can't take all that money with you when you die!

• Va
      Oct 26, 2009

yes I'm out 3500.00 too they called me in June and told me it was great deal and they would cut my payments in half and drop the interest on it and also they could get off my loan dollar and sent the check out heard from when they receive the check and cashed it and never heard from them again !!! if any one get any info about her please let me know

Jan 22, 2010

Karen Grun is my ex-wife and is the custodial parent of my daughter. I just learned of all this horror she has caused you all this week. If anyone wants to help me get custody of my daughter away from Ms. Grun and would write a letter for me to include in my Emergency Petition for Custody, I would appreciate it. I'm filing on Monday Jan 25 so it's kind of urgent. Send to [protected]@aol.com. Thank you.

Jan 23, 2010

Karen Rosenblum Grun home address 4420 NW 106 Avenue Coral Springs FL 33065. Email [protected]@aol.com. cell [protected]. Husband Israel Grun email [protected]@yahoo.com Ms. Grun is or was also a high school Spanish teacher in Weston FL in case anyone wishes to write to the Weston school board.

• Oz
      Feb 11, 2010

This guy is in California now. Safe Trust Financial 295 Dove St. #300 Newport Beach, Ca. [protected]

• Di
      Apr 04, 2011

Just so everyone who was scammed by these people knows, this company was shut down and the people involved are definitely going to get what is coming to them. And the man 2nd in charge, when faced with the consequences of this fraud and many others he involved himself in, simply could not take it and put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. I was informed of this about 6-9 months after I had been scammed myself. i would never wish a fate like this on anyone, but i am a full believer in Karma, and for him, I think he realized what comes around goes around. Or vice versa...i can never remember how that saying goes.