Karachi Adventist Hospital / Spurious medicines!

Pakistan Review updated:
3.35

Spurious medicines are given to patients at Karachi Adventist Hospital (7 day hospital), located at M.A. Jinnah road in Karachi. One of my friends suffered a serious drug reaction to to a spurious injection given in his IV drip while admitted there. The administration denied any such thing. But guarded questions to the staff there proved that such drugs were in use to increase profits of the hospital. Obviously this is a criminal activity which can even kill the patients. Patients do mysteriously die at 7-day, but the cases are covered up. This hospital should be boycotted at all costs.

More Karachi Adventist Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Mu
  24th of Nov, 2007

Karachi Adventist Hospital - Drugs not available!
Karachi Adventist Hospital (seven day)
Pakistan

I was admitted at this rotten Karachi Adventist Hospital a few eeks ago and they did not even have all medicines available for use. Say it is ns. (not in stock). Service is crap. Then at leaving they give a fat bill in your face.
Zu
  24th of Nov, 2007
I am in total agreement with this complaint. This hospital needs to be investigated.
Ar
  28th of Dec, 2007

Karachi Adventist Hospital - Untrained staff!
7 day hospital
Pakistan

If you want to die during medical treatment, Karachi adventist hospital is the place to go. They use students even in the ICU. Other staff is untrained. Administration is incompetent.
Ed
  15th of May, 2008
I also knwo for a fact that ISO officers were bribed to give the certification to Karachi Adventist Hospital (a.k.a. 7day). Disgusting!
Mo
  23rd of Nov, 2008
Everybody, beware of this Dr. Sana Butt!! And the 2 manufactured comments - all by the same "doctor"

She was terminated by Karachi Adventist Hospital for gross negligence and unethical practices and is now trying her best to defame the hospital.
Ob
  29th of Jun, 2012
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This hospital is one of the best in the country. Kind workers in all the departments make this hospital among the famous and reliable in this nation. Thank you for your good service to mankind. K. Obed Khan
Mu
  23rd of Nov, 2017
Today I Visited Karachi Adventist Hospital to Purchase Your Local Manufacture ANALGESIC BALM but I am surprise after this visit your Pharmacy staff is non professional attitude even Pharmacy Incharge they give me time to come 4pm today and I came here 4:35pm after that they refuse to give me this BALM before 5pm my question is why? After that I am searching to complain but I failed and nobody give me proper answer including your Information counter. Please do some thing otherwise you loss your customers or patient. Waiting for your positive reply.
Muhammad Umair Khan