Kar-Plus Warehouse / Do not buy from them

10103 San Fernando Rd.Pacoima, CA, United States Review updated:
I bought a car from Kar-Plus the end of March. I have had so many problems with the vehicle. The fist time I went to out gas in the car I noticed there was no gas cap, then the side mirror fell off and had to be replaced, then the ignition froze because of the worn key so they both had to be replaced, with in four months of having the car I've had to put all new tires and now the altinators is out. Friendly warning Do NOT buy your car from them.
Va

Comments

Ju
  12th of May, 2009
I didnt even get that far. I went to see a car 2001 740 BMW (Titanium). When I got there, I was unable to drive the car because the driver seat was broken. I said I was return after the car had been fixed. I communicated with a salesperson (Adrian), about coming to drive the car. He explained that the car /seat was being fixed. He said after being fixed he would set it aside so I would have 1st dibs... Well, when I called to check on the car, (Adrian ) was not available to take my call, nor did he ever return my call. I left at least (3) messages. Another sales person named (Ed) told me they no longer have the car.

How about a little courtesy? A simple returned phone call the sales person (Adrian) would have sufficed. But even on my my 1st visit, (Adrian) told me how all the cars are not from auctions, but were bank owned/repo, etc. However, when I pulled the carfax report, it showed that is had been obtained from and auction. When I asked (Adrian) about how long the car was thereHe was further suprised when I told him how long the car had been sitting there on there lot and didnt really have an answer as to why? When I 1st called I was told that they had been in business for over 20 years...you wuld thing, they would do a better job. Well, I guess just... another used car sales guy... I would avice others to do like myself, and take your cash elsewhere.