Kapruka.comgoods were not delivered on time.

I placed an order (grocery items) to deliver to Pannipitiya on 02/12/2018. order no AY2A1A3330CE. This was a gift i wanted to give to my ex employee who came from Hatton and they planned to leave Pannipitiya to go back to Hatton on 03/12/2018 at around 2.00 pm.
They did not deliver on 02/12/18 and the reason kapruka said was" Pannipitiya house phone nobody answered and they didn't deliver."
Mahesha, from Kapruka called and said goods were not delivered and we explained how important it is to deliver at least next day before 2 pm.Mahesha promised they will give priority to this delivery and schedule to deliver in the morning.
Delivery didn't go even by 12 noon and people are waiting to go back to Hatton with this goods.
I called Kapruka 2 times again, Shanaka answered but he couldn't arrange this to deliver in the morning. In the meantime delivery driver called the house and asked can this be delivered after 5.00 pm and they have told we are waiting for this delivery Please come before 2.00 pm
They left Pannipitiya house at 3.30 pm with empty hands, Kapruka delivered the goods around 7.00 pm
I am very disappointed for the poor customer service, i have been using your service for almost 6 years and never happened like this before.

Di