Kaplan University — fraud
My name is Sharon Egleston. I have been a student with Kaplan since 2007. I think I have had problems in every area of this school. The most serious has been with the financial aid department and what I believe is the mishandling of my student loans. I will be finished in July with a BS in Legal Studies if they don't block me as they now, suddenly, say I owe more money.
I started Kaplan wanting to be an attorney only to discover that schools of reputation would not transfer my credits as the core courses were not approved by the American Bar Association…….More available
I have started to research Kaplan University and its unethical financial practices. I would appreciate your contacting me by writing to my email set up for those that have serious issue with Kaplan. Kaplan.[protected]@gmail.com.
I am hoping to develop a class action suit and try to help as many as I can with the financial burden and educational handicap that Kaplan has caused so many. If I can receive personal responses showing interest in this issue I know that I can find a top rate attorney to take this case. It is important that you respond so I can develop further Kaplan's unethical business practices. I thank you for your cooperation and support of a worthwhile cause.
More Kaplan University Complaints & Reviews
- Kaplan University - scam charges! 
- Kaplan University - financial aid student loans 
- Kaplan University Financial Aid Department - laon disperments 
- Kaplan University - fraudulent practices, liars and thieves 
- Kaplan University - fraud and cheating 
- Kaplan University - balance due 
- Kaplan University - advisors 
- Kaplan University - they just want your money 
- Kaplan University Online - do not enroll!!! 
- Kaplan University - Stipends, Instructor compentency and employee ethics