KANI ELECTRONICS WORLS TRADE COMPANY / FRAUD COMPANY

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

hello,
actually i dont know whom to contact, i want to lodge compalint against one fraud website which collect money from customers promising them to sell the items at cheap rates.if you take steps against this website you will help lot of peoples from falling in for this fraud.i too was the website sells items at cheap rates so anyone will fall in their trap easily.I too was bought one product from this website a mobile phone i ordered and sent money by WESTERN UNION exchange.he was available online on msn chat untill i sent him money but soon after he got his money for the product he disappeared.and may be blocked me from from his list.please if you can help me and lot of other people in anyway will be appreciated.the website is WWW.KANICN.COM and the person name he told me to send the money is WENLING FENG he told he is in beijing china and his company's address is Kani Electronics World Trade Company
Address: B-28-1, No 83, Fuxing Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
Postal code:100038
which is also on his website in contact field..thanks in advance if you help us.

Comments

• Fr
      18th of Jun, 2009

Hallo,

Is there any way this company can be dealt with before we loose confidence on doing business with the chinese.

I also bought a Laptop Computor and Sent money to Welling Feng on 11 June 2009 but afterwards they came back that the Chinese Customs had confiscated the product and that i needed to add extra 40% of the about bofore the customs release the product and send it to Nairobi. After sending the extra money they went silent and they stopped answering my emails. I have been dealing with a person called Hanqi

Their email adresses are as follows

Service mail:kanicn@hotmail.com
    Service MSN:kanicn@msn.com

Please find ways of helping the wold not to fall on the trap of these chinese fraudstars.

• Mi
      19th of Jun, 2009

www.cupshunfa.com its a good company to deal with them or fraud pls help me

• Mi
      19th of Jun, 2009

www.cupshunfa.com in china is a trust company to buy from it and not list it like kani pls help me thk u

• Mo
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I have my doubts as well
    I ordered some goods from them I have pasted a copy as it stand now

I am not sue what to do next

From: HanQi [mailto:kanicn@hotmail.com]
    Sent: 30 July 2009 14:54
    To: mchana@email.com
    Subject: A urgent news!

Dear M Chana,
    There is a bad news for your goods, first sorry for the troubles, we have told you that we often write the gift on the invoices then you can avoid the customs fee in the customs, lots of our customers ask us to do that, so this time, we wrote the gift on the invoices of your orders as well. But the customs had checked your goods when the goods be sent to the customs, they did not trust your orders were gift, they have checked the invoices of our company, and we have been fined 2788RMB for doing this. We have sent your goods already, only the goods be blocked by the customs, and I can tell you that after handing in the customs fee, the customs will send your goods at once and then you can track your goods online.They ask for the the customs fee for 40% of the price 1020USD, that is 408USD for the customs fee. After you hand in the customs fee 408EUR, then the deliver company will send the goods to your address directly. Please contact us if you have any questions at any time.look forward to your answer! Hope that you can understand us.Please send your customs fee at once by the western union in order to confirm your payment asap.
    The western union information as follows:
    The receiver's name:Liping Liu
    First name: Liping
    Last name: Liu
    City:Beijing
    Country:China
    once you make the payment, please tell us the following information:
    1: your name First Name: Last Name:
    2: the MTCN number
    3: your specific address.
    4: your phone number
    Then we can hand in your payment to make you get your goods asap.Hope everythig is ok at last! For the attachment we give you the customs invoices.Hope that everything is ok at last!
    By the way, last time you did not pay all your goods, you just paid us 890USD here, there is another 130USD you have to pay us, so the total you have to transfer us 538USD. The 408USD we will hand in the office then you will get your goods in a short time.
    Regards!