Kandinsky Partners Ltd / They took wrong sum from me

Don’t deal with the company Kandinsky Partners Ltd. I paid money for the report and they promised to provide it quickly, but they failed. After that they only promised and took wrong sum from me. Total rip off, so stay away from them. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Ni
Aug 2, 2014

Comments

• Px
      28th of Mar, 2017

I just paid R95 South African currency because this person called Angela on https://www.guardian-angel-messenger.com/free-angel-consultation/ kept stalking me on my email until I bit the bait.

Scam of the highest note - I have yet to see the report or the numbers I was promised etc.

Amazing! Stay away please.

11th of May, 2017

@PXaba Hi PXaba, this is Louis writing and I am ANGELA's P.A.. In the future and in order to have a quicker reply, just sent directly your message, specifying your request via the site contact's page or by using the email address that you already have. If not yet done, you may as well reply here privately with the email address and/or transaction number in order to perform the refund.

24th of May, 2017

@PXaba Hello again PXaba, Louis writing and I am ANGELA's P.A.. In the future and in order to have a quicker reply, just sent directly your message, specifying your request via the site contact's page or by using the email address that you already have. If not yet done, you may as well reply here privately with the email address and/or transaction number in order to perform the refund.

• Ka
      15th of May, 2017

I am proud of the people who do put a complaint in because it will hopefully stop others before they get hooked in, just unsubscribe from any emails you receive, you will find unsubscribe at the bottom of any email sent to you in small print, companies like this are everywhere and always trying to get money from unsuspecting people, Just unsubscribe and warn your friends to do the same. I hope this helps.

24th of May, 2017

This is Louis writing and I am ANGELA's P.A..
    In the future and in order to have a quicker reply, just sent directly your message, specifying your request via the site contact's page or by using the email address that you already have. You may as well reply to one of ANGELA'S messages. All the request will be handle in high priority!

7th of Aug, 2017

This is Louis writing and I am ANGELA's P.A..
    Louis, Angela's P.A

• Ro
      7th of Nov, 2018

@Louis, Angela's P.A. If what Angela states is in fact, TRUE, then why not allow the incredible feat of promised money be delivered and afterwards collect the requested sum? It only seems that by allowing this to take place BEFORE any $ are taken from the prospective bearer of GREAT FORTUNE, then, that in itself will silence disbelievers. I received an invite from "Angela" stating that on Nov. 13, 2018, that if I send $19.95, that I would become a millionaire immediately! I'm only asking, "Prove it!" If you make this happen for me, I will pay you 1/2 of whatever sum of money that is delivered to me. That will make believers out of all!

5th of Mar, 2018

I just cancel from all this crap...Why don't Angela reply herself...why hiding after a P.A .The angels send her to St Louis on my behalf...nogals. Its not a coincidence that St Louis and the P.A of Angela is also called Louis. You are robbing people in the name of the Angels...pasop...remember karma.

12th of Apr, 2018

@James Arendse I do invite you to contact Angela directly using the same transnet email address that was registered.
    She will give you feedback about any request, doubt and/or questions that you might have.
    Remember that you can use always the site's contact page.
    Louis, Angelas's P.A

• We
      16th of Mar, 2018

I'm still waiting for my money back from Angela medium, and now she has blocked me from her Facebook page and messenger.

12th of Apr, 2018

@Wendy bevan @WendyBevan, You refund has been made as requested on March 16th and confirmed by email sent on the same day. For further details, contact Angela directly using the same gmail that was registered.
    Louis, Angelas's P.A

• Li
      19th of Feb, 2019

Ha ha! I figured without even looking it was a scam, but very entertaining to read about! it's so easily done to pull vulnerable people who are desperate for some kind of relief from the daily happenings of life! and the sometimes
    unfortunate things that happen to people! we are all there at times!.
    but you have to believe in yourself and your own capabilities, when in a stuck situation! sit down with pen and paper
    and set out different scenarios about what could happen to you if this situation goes on whatever it might be, and look at it from others eyes and how you would deal with it if it was a friend and you were asked to help them? what would you tell them where would you go for help!?? think and relax and figure it all out! from many perspectives go over
    what would happen if you did this or that!, its how I do it and then see if any of your answers are viable if you think they are, ask a good friend, what they think about what you have come up with! if its financial go to your bank
    and ask to talk with a financial person! they can often come up with a plan it's their job! trust them.
    angels are fantasy:

• Li
      26th of Feb, 2019

Same with me...They catch us on our desperation and give us hope, there are times you are forced to make such foolish moves even when you know its all hoax... Please refund my money...

13th of Mar, 2019

@littlekalu This is Louis writing and I am ANGELA's P.A..
    Can you reply privately to this message with the transaction number(s)? Remember that you can always specifying your request via the site contact's page or by using the email address that you already have. You may as well reply to one of ANGELA'S messages. All the request will be handle in high priority!
    Louis, Angela's P.A