KANACCA.COM-CHINESE COMPANY / POOR QUALITY DRESSES THEY &CUSTOM-MAKE& AND STATING THE FAKE INFORMATION ON THEIR WEBSITE WWW.KANACCA.COM

1 Venezuela Review updated:

DO NOT TRUST KANACCA.COM. THESE PEOPLE PROMISE TO MAKE WEDDING DRESSES ONLINE AND SAY THAT YOUR DRESS WILL LOOK EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURES WHICH THEY TAKE FROM THE DESIGNERS FASHION WEB SITES. THEN THEY START MAKING YOUR DRESS, AND YOU ARE SO MUCH HOPING THAT THEY ARE REAL PROFESSIONALS THERE FOR ACTUALLY THE PRICES OF THEIR DRESSES ARE NOT THAT SMALL AT ALL. BUT WHEN YOUR SO CALLED DRESS IS READY IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE ORIGINAL PICTURES OF YOUR DREAM DRESS SHOWN IN THE PICTURES. ALSO THEY STATE ON THEIR WEBSITE WWW.KANACCA.COM THAT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE DRESS FOR SOME REASON YOUR CAN RETURN IT BACK TO THEM, AND THEY ONLY TAKE $50 AS A RESTOCKING FEE, OR 25% OF THE PURCHASE WHICH WOULD BE NORMAL AND UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT NO!!! THEY JUST LIE TO YOUR FACE FOR IN A REAL SITUATION THEY JUST TAKE A HALF OF YOUR MONEY OR EVEN MORE WITHOUT EXPLAINING WHY THEY TOOK SOME MUCH MONEY, ONLY SAYING THAT "THE DESIGNER CALCULATED HOW MUCH FABRIC WE SPENT ON THE DRESS AND ACCESSORIES"... AND YOU CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT FOR THEY WILL JUST SCREW YOU AND MAY NOT GIVE YOU ANY MONEY BACK AT ALL IF YOU ARE ARGUING WITH THEM TOO MUCH. SO PEOPLE, BETTER DO NOT BUY ANY ONLINE CLOTHES, ESPECIALLY TO BE PROMISED TO BE CUSOM-MADE FOR YOU ABROAD. YOU UNLIKELY WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK, AND YOU WILL REGRET ABOUT IT LATER BUT IT WOULD BE A LITTLE TOO LATE, AND A HALF OF YOUR AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU'VE INVESTED INTO YOUR EXPENSIVE ONLINE CLOTHING WILL BE GONE, AND NEVER BACK TO YOU. THE CLIENT IS ALWAYS SCREWED HERE SO BE ON ALERT WITH THE COMPANIES LIKE THIS. DO NOT LOOK FOR A HEADACHE. YOU MAY SIMPLY GO TO THE LOCAL STORE AND BUY SOME GOOD DRESS, EVEN IF IT'S MORE EXPENSIVE YOU WILL SEE THE WARRANTY IN IT WITHOUT ANY NERVES WASTED, MISSING EMBROIDERY PARTS ON YOUR ONLINE DRESS, POOR QUALITY OF THIS CHINESE COMPANY PRODUCTS AND SO ON... DONT GET YOURSELF INTO TROUBLE. THE CLIENT IS ALWAYS SCREWED HERE!!!

Ni

Comments

• Lu
      18th of Oct, 2008

23rd of Oct, 2008

THEY ARE FAKE! they are not real. THIS IS A SCAM. This whole website is a SCAM!!! PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE. YOU MAY THINK ITS CHEAP...AND REMEMBER WHEN IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT USUALLY IS NOT REAL!!!

23rd of Oct, 2008

don't buy from their website

Bad Dresses, Bad Service, don't buy from their company

• Ki
      5th of Nov, 2008

Just because they are a China based company does not make them bad. All these negative comments scared me because I did not find them until after my order was placed. I worried and had a huge anxiety attack for nothing. My dress arrived today and it looks just as beautiful as the one in the picture. It may not have a designer tag but for the one day I'll be wearing it I will feel like a princess and for all those pictures that will last a lifetime, I will look like a princess without having had to pay for the price. Alice, write a real review and to the original poster, I feel bad for your experience but one bad experience acress the world wide web is not so bad. I am a happy customer.

23rd of Nov, 2008

Hi, I don't know how about KANACCA.COM but we are not same company with Kanacca.com
    SHOPOFBRIDES always try to make a perfect weddding dress and make the bride to be have a wouderful wedding in their big day.
    I really appreciate Kimberly give us a good feedback after got the lovely dress from us.
    We also have lots of feedback from our customers to verify we not a bad company
    U could refer to the link below to get some more testify
    I swear all the feedbacks are from our customers who ordered their wedding dresses from us .
    We don't put their contact information just because we don't want they to be fazed .
    We have hundreds of tracking No.s could verify our customers have got their lovely dresses after ordered.
    I feel upset and angry when I saw the first comment.
    I just want to see"please don't make a comment at random unless u ordered from us before"
    Regards
    Sincerely
    SHOPOFBRIDES SERVICE MANAGER

• Je
      7th of Dec, 2008

Yes, I have the same experience from ShopOfBrides.com, their dresses are very dispoint and their service is very bad.
    I lost about $500 from their website, I got a rubbish fabric.Nothing to like the picture.

and it is very important that one of my best friend from Hong Kong called them, they are not a company but a personal website .
    !!!
    God are watching them !

• Li
      9th of Jan, 2009

Hi all could someone very honest with pictures share with me if these people are fake i've orderd a dress and im getting panick attacks.

To those who are happy please share pictures with us to.

Please assist

• Ri
      11th of Mar, 2009

Whoever is complaining about this company is either a competitor, or somebody who might have fallen in the 0.01% bad luck that is always possible when you order something.

I ordered from US on this web for my wedding dress, wedding ball dress, brides' maids dresses and flower girl dresses, and guess what: they all were delivered exactly the way they show on the pictures and in time. Customer Service? Perfect - the one called Lemon always responds promptly, and give you all the info. I was so pleased that I referred all my friends and none of them were disappointed.

Shopofbrides has saved me a bunch of money with best quality that way exceeds the ugly and expensives dresses you find at David Bridal.

SO PLEASE STOP YOUR LIES ABOUT SHOPOFBRIDES, AND COMPETE FAIRLY!!!

4th of Apr, 2009

IT HAS BEEN THE WORST ONLINE EXPERIENCE FOR ME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I FOUND MY DREAM DRESS ON THE WEBSITE FOR A BARGAIN PRICE AND AGAINST MY INSTINCT DECIDED TO PLACE AN ORDER- HUUUUGE MISTAKE!!! I placed my order in mid-January and Anne told me that it should be finished around March 20th and that I should be receiving my dress before April.

Well, guess what? I was NOT notified as to whether my dress was even finished or not and she stopped responding to my past 4 emails regarding the status of my dress. My wedding is on May 1st, it's April 3rd now and I have no wedding dress yet!! What's even worse is that I can't even file a dispute through Paypal since it's been more than 45 days since I paid her!!! I'm probably NEVER going to see either the dress or the money I spent on it.

IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THINKING OF USING THIS ONLINE STORE, PLEASE DON'T! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GIVE YOURSELF A BUTTLOAD OF STRESS AND A HEARTATTACK!!! THE TESTIMONIALS ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE TRUE OR NOT (THEY SURE FOOLED ME!), BUT HERE IS MY ACTUAL TESTIMONY FROM VERY RECENT EXPERIENCE.

I AM NOT A COMPETITOR AND THIS IS NOT A LIE!!! THIS IS WHAT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING TO ME AS I'M TYPING THIS COMPLAINT. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE A VICTIM OF ONLINE SCAM, BUT HERE I AM. BE SMART AND ORDER/PURCHASE THE DRESS FROM A LOCAL BRIDAL SHOP OR AT LEAST FROM A U.S BASED BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY CONTACT THROUGH PHONE.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ONLINE SCAM BUSINESS!!!

17th of Apr, 2009

I don't understand all of the negative attitudes! I just received my dress last week and it is beautiful! It's even better than the original Maggie Sottero it was based on.The fabric is very nice and workmanship is impeccable. My soon-to-be mother-in-law is a seamstress and agrees that the quality is superior. They came highly reccommended to me by a woman that used to work for Davids Bridals (someone who is very well versed in bridal quality). My only problem was Pay Pal not allowing me to complete the transaction for several weeks, thus delaying the initation of creation of my dress. This was not Shop of Brides mistake, it was Pay Pals error. Anne at shop of brides is wonderful and replied to all of my questions because I too was very nervous about ordering on-line. Anne answered all of my emails and kept me very up to date. I will post a pic, next time I try the dress on again!-JoHannah

20th of Apr, 2009

I ordered my wedding dress 22 of january and it arrived 14 of april. The dress was exactly like I imagined it to be, beautiful and made of a classy fabric with gorgeous hand made decorations. I have nothing bad to say about SHOP OF BRIDES. Of course it can be a risk to shop on line, but I am glad I did, and saved a bunch of money. The dress was very affordable compared to finnish wedding dresses. I just added some centimetres to my measurements just in case so that I can have it altered at a seemstress at home if needed. Glad I did so, and now the dress is just perfect.

• Ba
      27th of Apr, 2009

I finally get my wedding dress from Shopofbrides.Com. Its so beautiful and im so happy and can't wait for my wedding. It was exactly like i imagined, and the price was soooooo low. I recommend SHOPOFBRIDES if you need to find your right and the perfect dress. Im very grateful.

• Ho
      26th of Jun, 2009

please stop to be rumormonger ! this is fair compain board .

• El
      18th of Jul, 2009

My sister in law and I ordered her wedding dress fr0m shpofbrides.com, to be more specific model WDW0023. We were expecting it n the 25th f July and it was here (Batumi, Eurpean Georgia) on the 15th f July. So, the delivery was dne 10 days BEFORE the promised date and the dress is simply WONDERFUL! We had no words! It looks even better than in the picture and it fits the girl PERFECTLY, as though they had taken her measures in person. The color, the length, the size, everything was perfect. It made us so happy to see the shining eyes of the bride, who really looked like a princess. I deffinitely recommend the site and wish to everybody a shopping experience as nice as ours.
    PS: If someone is really interested, I can share more and even send pictures of the dress h0w it is online and how it looks on the real bride, but I would like this to be more private, rather than posted for everybody. But seriously, for all the happiness we had when we received that wonderful dress, I LOVE SHOPOFBRIDES :).

• Le
      9th of Sep, 2009

Girls, i would like to order a dress for my wedding but know i so sacared. girls who had good or bad experience please e-mail me with pictures so a i can see it and make my decision.

i am based in Mozambique, a country near South Africa. leia.muanariva@hotmail.com

• Do
      24th of Sep, 2009

I ordered from this site more than 3 months ago, sent money via Western Union and still don't have a dress. They stopped answering my phone calls and replying to emails and I am now trying to get my money back. I have talked with Western Union and they will only investigate for fraud after I file a report with local authorities and Interpol (which I will be doing). This has become a complete nightmare, and they stole my money. Save yourself the headache and heartache and go to lightinthebox.com. I had to order another dress on very limited funds and thank GOD they exist.

• Ke
      7th of Nov, 2009

This is in fact a scam site of some sort. Perhaps they don't scam everyone but I also am a victim here. I have been waiting for my dress for months now. I have tried emailing and calling but no reply nor an answer. Right now I'm at a loss, both with my money and what to do next. Furthermore I payed with paypal and since I didn't file a dispute within 45 days, my money is gone.

Beware of this site. The headache you will get from this nightmare is not worth it. Spend the extra money elsewhere and get your dress on time and correct. Shop of brides is a big SCAM.

• Ke
      9th of Nov, 2009

i have ordered from this company and now i am really worried!!! can someone please send me some pictures of finished products please. email : kellyr@live.ie

• Fe
      9th of Nov, 2009

I have ordered many times from them, and i love their dresses, they r having tech problems with he website, so i got worried and i called them ans Anne spoke to me, and she said that she didn't know that her website wasn't receiving emails, and also she told me her working hrs, and right now is 11.50pm and they answered my phone call, and there was 12pm or some like that, don't get scared, i trust this site, and i got married with one or her dresses, any questions email me at maryangel_montesdeoca@hotmail.com and i can send u pix!!!