Kamiya Salon & Spa / Never again

1 US Review updated:

I always used to get my hair colored at a particular salon and had never tried any other place to get my hair colored or never even thought to get it done anywhere else because these people were good and I did not want to ruin my hair because I did not trust anyone else. This time I had to get it done some where else because my favorite salon was not working tat day and I had to get my hair colored urgently for a wedding. So I thought to try Kamiya Salon and Spa. Well this was the worst decision I have ever made. Kamiya are not at all worth the money they charge they are so expensive. I was really shocked when I heard the prices but I decided to go ahead because I thought the stylist would do a good job that was worth the money. But it wasn't it was not worth quarter of the money I gave. I was very disappointed before leaving I even told the owner that I will never return she just ignored me and looked the other way. Kamiya u ruined my hair, I will never go to them again!

Comments

Aug 29, 2009
    Kamiya Salon & Spa - Awful company
    Kamiya Salon & Spa

I was used to getting my hair cut at a particular salon and had never tried any other place to get my hair cut. This time I thought to get it done some where else just for a change I decided to go for a complete spa treatment. Well this was the worst decision I have ever made. These people are so, so expensive. I was really shocked when I heard the prices but I decided to go ahead because I thought the treatment would be worth it. But it wasn't it was not worth quarter of the money I gave. I was very disappointed before leaving I even told the owner that I will never return she just ignored me and looked the other way. I will not go to this rip off spa again.