Kall8 / debited my account to pay a bill without my permission

Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 206-479-2600

I had a 800 line with this company. After stopping my service I owed them like $40 dollars. They sent me a collections letter for the amount owed. Then they took it upon themselves to debit my account for small amounts 6 months later to pay that debt. How can they do this? Is it not my choice as to wether I pay my bills or not?

Comments

Qw
  24th of Jun, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You are complaining that they made you pay what you owed them and didn't want to pay? So sad, so mean...
Va
  19th of Sep, 2011
This company Kall8 is a scam, they charge you a $25.00 monthly fee for "Automated Reports" that I never signed up for, nor was it mentioned on the website or on their Terms of Service.
I cancelled my account it took them 4 days to cancel, then the try to charge me for the cost of those 4 days, I cancelled the Automated Reports before hand, but was still being charged up till the cancellation date, their calculating a pro-rated method of the final costs is way off base. Anyhow I cancelled my credit card after reading numerous reports of them committing credit card fraud while continually billing your card long after your account has been closed.
Anyhow I will send them a Western Union payment for the amount I owe them and will continually be posting reviews similar to this online to warn others of their scam.

Kall8 Logo Kall8