Kall8SCAM

KALL8 SCAMMMMMS!!! WHOEVER SAYS "YOUR NUMBER IS CALLED DUE TO IT BEING A PRIOR NUMBER OF A BUSINESS" IS FULL OF [censored]!!! I HAVE OTHER NUMBERS THAT ARE PRIOR BUSINESS NUMBERS - THE PEOPLE WHO CALL THESE NUMBERS ACTUALLY STATE THE BUSINESS THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND AND A "OH SORRY" AT LEAST. THE NUMBERS I GET FROM KALL8 DONT EVEN TALK!!! EVERY TIME I GET A CALL FROM KALL8 ITS SOMEONE SITTING ON THE OTHER END NOT TALKING, ALLLLLL OF THEM!!! THEY COME FROM RANDOM PLACES NATIONWIDE AND NOBODY TALKS!!! HOW IS THIS SOMEONE TRYING TO REACH AN "OLD BUSINESS" AND COINCIDENTALLY NONE OF THEM TALK???!??? SUUUUUUURE... AND IM DUMB AS BRICKS APPARENTLY...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Orange County, CA TRY CALLING THE NUMBERS BACK TOO, NONE OF THEM "ACCEPT CALLS AT THIS TIME" HAHAHAHA! WHAT A JOKE!!! WHOEVER SAYS THAT THEY DONT SCAM - THIS IS A LIE!!! THE NUMBER I HAVE THROUGH THEM IS FOR A NEW BUSINESS SO ITS NOT CALLED A LOT, ALL ITS CALLED BY IS THESE PEOPLE WHO SIT THERE AND DONT TALK (BUT YOU CAN HEAR THEM MOVING AROUND) I HAVE WRITTEN DOWN ALL THE NUMBERS THAT HAVE CALLED AND NONE OF THEM ACCEPT RETURN CALLS AND NONE OF THEM TALK - YET THEY ARE ALL RANDOM NUMBERS THROUGHOUT THE NATION.. THIS IS BASICALLY AN INACTIVITY FEE KALL8 CHARGES YOU BY CALLING YOU WHEN THE NUMBER IS NOT USED A LOT. YES IT IS CHEAPER THAN A STANDARD COMPANY, BUT THIS IS BS I WILL NOT KEEP THEIR SERVICE AS SOON AS I NEED THE NUMBER MORE. GREAT FOR A STARTUP IF YOU DONT MIND THE POSSIBILITY OF THEM SCAMMING YOU... IF YOU NEED MORE INFO AND THE NUMBERS THEY HAVE CALLED FROM PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME PERSONALLY. DOUBLEDARE57 @GMAIL.COM

Us
May 12, 2013

Comments

• Xp
      Oct 21, 2013

I have had the same problem with zombie calls on Kall8. I have two numbers with Kall8, and I get 3-6 calls PER DAY between them. No one answers. All calls come from different locations around the country, ALL with invalid return numbers. My 800 line is very low activity, so the zombie calls are pretty much the only calls I've received.

My agreed upon $2/month bill is frequently more than $10, sometimes as high as $13.

My email to customer service has gone unanswered. Strangely, when I did complain, the zombie calls stopped for 3 days, but then started up again. Coincidence? I think not.

Kall8 is running a scam. I will be seeking another provider.