Kaleidoscope cards and crafts / Kaleidoscope cards and crafts...SCAM!

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I ordered paper for my wedding invitations on 4/20/09 and money was taken out of my checking account immediately. I received an e-mail stating that my order was processed, but it never changed. I tried calling and the number is disconnected and no one returns my e-mails.

Apparantly I am looking for a "Kim" from Troy Ohio??? I hope she goes to jail for scamming innocent people.

I am calling my bank tomorrow to dispute the charges.

Comments

• Mo
      19th of May, 2009

The exact same thing has happened to me... I hadn't checked my credit card yet but I bought a scrap book kit that I was going to assemble as a gift for my son who is a police officer. I bought the kit on May 5th & I've not received any answer except the first email that said my order was being "processed". I just tried the number too & it was disconnected... I'm fumming mad here & my next stop is the credit card company & like you I'm going to contest payment...

27th of May, 2009

So how do you go about contesting the payment? I ordered some paper on May 6th, got the confirmation email and today 5/27...nothing. It wasn't super expensive (under $20) but still!! I used my debit. Can I go into my bank and tell them what happened? what can they do?

• Mi
      2nd of Jun, 2009

My wife had a similar problem, thank you all for posting and making it easier to track down a solution. I'm a webdesigner and I looked up the contact information for the site. The story I was told when I got a "real" phone number 810-982-2500 was that the owner is sick and unable to fill orders. Her family has no idea how to operate a website, so only the automated stuff (like billing) is going through. I contacted her hosting company and asked them to call the family and shut the site down until things can be figured out.
    The family member I talked to was very nice and noticeably distraught about the whole situation. He agreed to find my item and ship it to me, but I had to give him all the order info over the phone since he doesn't know how to access anything. I will bookmark this site and post whether I receive my item or not. For anyone new finding this string, I would call the number and see if they'll send your stuff. Good Luck all!