Kaleidoscope cards and crafts / I never recieved what I ordered and was charged!

BEWARE of www.kaleidoscopecardsandcarfts.com! This website is a scam! They take your money and never send you your product. Plus they never return any calls or emails. On November 3rd, 2008, I purchased a rolling scrapbooking tote from this website. I received a confirmation email with an order number and the money was taken out of my account immediately. But after that the communication stopped! I never received my tote and never received another email or a phone call or anything. A week later when I still had no ship date I called the number on the website. I sounded like a automated cell phone voice mail and I left numerous messages that were never returned. During the coarse of the next month I called every week, and emailed. Still I never received any call or email back. A month and a half later still nothing...I finally had to have the bank dispute the charge!

Comments

• To
      4th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happen to me I paid for a police scrap book for my husband.I paid for it but did not recieve it nor will they answer my phone calls are emails. $49.49

• Ks
      27th of Apr, 2009

The same thing just happened to me! I wish I had come across this earlier. I ordered paper to make my wedding invitations and here it is a month later and still no correspondence! I too have sent a series of emails and phone calls and have yet to hear from them. I've been swindled out of $47.50... I'm suprised there aren't many complaints online.

• De
      4th of May, 2009

The same thing happened to me too!! And with some great help from my computer tech brother, found the REAL contact info for them. The owner is Kimberly Cox of Troy Ohio.

Click on this site and it will give you her phone number, which I actually tried, and it must've been her husband who answered. I asked if this was Kaleidoscope Cards, and he said I had the wrong number. When asked for Kimberly Cox...same thing. http://whois.domaintools.com/kaleidoscopecardsandcrafts.com

Be sure to call the "admin contact" which is Kimberly, and ask for her.

It's actually illegal to have incorrect information as your contact.

Their website is now hosted thru http://www.eleven2.com/aboutus/contact/

You can report abuse on this site. They are in violation of "not having valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the eleven2 network."
    Not to mention the fact that they are conducting fraudulent business. I have reported the abuse to eleven2.com, and am awaiting a response on how I can further report their scam.

• Ha
      11th of Jun, 2009

I just bought something form this store and never recieved it as well. The number listed on the site is no longer in service. I was billed and have no way to get my money back.

• Da
      26th of Jul, 2009

Eleven2, is the worst hosting company that we ever dealt with. We will no longer do business with them. I’m saying this with no hidden agenda, stay away from Eleven2 it’s A BIG SCAM!!!

• Li
      1st of Aug, 2009

I placed an order on July 22 and it posted to my account July 24. I got a order confirmation but no shipping info so I emailed the Company but got no response. I tried calling the number on their website this morning and got a recording that is was no longer in service. I have not received my order so I called my credit card company and disputed the charge. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I don't know why it hasn't been shut down yet...

• Bj
      11th of Aug, 2009
    Kaleidoscope cards and crafts - DID NOT RECIEVE MERCHANDISE THAT I PAID FOR
    KALEIDOSCOPE CARDS AND CRAFTS
    Troy
    Ohio
    KALEIDOSCOPECARDSANDCRAFTS.COM

PURCHASED A QUICKUTZ REVOLUTION TOOL AND WAS DEBITED FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT IN APRIL. HAVE NOT RECEIVED MERCHANDISE AS OF 8/11/09. WHEN I LOG INTO ACCOUNT ONLINE, IT HAS THE STATUS AS "PROCESSING". I HAVE EMAILED SEVERAL TIMES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE. I HAVE CALLED THE NUMBER ON SITE AND IT IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE.

• Sc
      31st of Dec, 2009

This site should not be aloud to operate. The are stealing from people and getting away with it. Tell anyone you know that shops for scrapbook supplies online to stay far away from this site since they don't deliver. I contacted Pay Pal about getting my money back but each transaction has to be over $25 and even though I'm out of pocket more than they couldn't do anything about it since it was for 2 seperate orders placed within days of each other. I'm going to try my bank and see if i can get my money back that way.

• Ki
      7th of Mar, 2010

Dear Customers,

Yes, Kaleidoscope Cards and Crafts HAS faced difficulties in the past. I will not deny it one bit. However we are finally at the point where we are actively trying to get back to each and every one of you and correct our wrong-doings. Please, please, please, contact us during our normal business hours (Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm EST) and we will work on correcting your bad experience with us in whatever (fair) way we can.

Please visit the website at http://www.kaleidoscopecardsandcrafts.com and either click on LIVE HELP in the upper left corner, or call us at 937-919-7919. You may also email us at info@kaleidoscopecardsandcrafts.com.

Thank you in advance for understanding that we will work with you to make this situation better.

Kindly,
    Kim, Owner
    Kaleidoscope Cards and Crafts

17th of Mar, 2010

I have tried to resolve my order issue for months by calling and emailing and no results. The number shown above does not get picked up and the email doesn't get replied to. They will not give me a refund and I don't have what I ordered months ago. Save your money and don't order from them.

• Mr
      26th of Apr, 2010
    Kaleidoscope cards and crafts - She takes your money and never delivers the product
    kaleidoscopecardsandcrafts.com

DO NOT BUY from this company. Kim posted a letter saying their service has gotten better, but it has NOT. We made a purchase back in December. It is now May and we have not received any product or any correspondence regarding the status of our order. We are now having to fight her to get our refund. Check out the BBB rating - it's an F with SEVERAL complaints logged. I wish we had checked that before ordering!!

28th of Apr, 2010

For those having problems with Kaleidoscope Cards and Crafts, please file a complaint with the Ohio attorney general's office at:

• Al
      14th of May, 2010

Wow, I'm not alone! I just filed a complaint with the Ohio Attorney General. I encourage anyone else who is having a problem to do the same. Maybe if enough people complain, Kim Cox with face a consequence for stealing people's money. I placed an order a month and a half ago and never received it. Kim responded to my first email after a few weeks and said my order would be shipped right away. Several weeks later, I still have no order, and now she won't respond to my emails (I think I have sent 4 or 5 now) or my calls (I've left 2 messages). And yes, my credit card was charged.

• Co
      13th of Jun, 2010

Kim Cox is a JOKE! I place an order over 5 months ago and still have not received everything. She is a complete scam artist and should be thrown in jail. She did take my money right away though. I have called and called with no return back. I am filing a complaint with the Ohio Attourney General

• Ki
      21st of Sep, 2010
    Kaleidoscope cards and crafts - trying to reach all

Please contact (me) Bobbie@kaleidoscopecardsandcrafts.com i am the Director of client relations trying to reach out to all complaints on this site

• St
      28th of Jan, 2011

OMG! I am currently in the same boat! It's been 12 days since I've ordered. My emails and phone calls have not been returned. I'm calling the Better Business Bureau as soon as I am done typing this (and I suppose I need to call my credit card company too!). I've NEVER had problems ordering online -- I guess I should do some research before placing an order next time if it's a company I've never dealt with. Scammers are [censor].

• Fu
      14th of Apr, 2011

Kaleidoscope cards and crafts, they are a scam. I orderd some logo's and paid for them I recieved a order number and a tracking number and money was taken from my account. Four days later I checked the tracking of this purchase and to my surprise the idem did not ship. I call the number given and got a recorded voice mail. No one called me back. I sent e-mails to them and no response back. It is now a full two weeks later and still nothing. My bank was contacted and is handleing this matter as I speak.
    So again " BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY" they are not ligit.

19th of Jul, 2011

fff

19th of Jul, 2011

That is because she is too busy liquidating her inventory on Craigslist to other people. Cash only - don't want that pesky paper trail...