My Wife, two kids and I spent the night there back on 2-16-09. We found the place dirty and never once seen a person test any of the water. With the days following the stay, all four of us began feeling ill with flu like symptoms. Our children got very ill with high fevers, sever vomiting and diarrhea. We thought it was the flu that was going around. After a few days of no eating and high fevers we went to the doctor. He said they had some kind of bacterial infection the their intestines not the common flu. Most likely from being around unclean conditions. Now we are the type of people that keep every thing spotless. So it wasn’t like it came from home. After telling the doctor about our trip he suggested it might have came from swallowing the water (which had gum, trash and I don’t know how many band aids I say in the wave pool). We also found the park to be way over crowded and people where rude.