Kaiser Permanente / malpractice
Kaiser eye doctor failed to diagnose problem with the retina in my left eye.
As a result I had detached retina and had 3 surgeries. I have less than 20% vision in my left eye and I can't read or drive using my left eye.
When I complained to Kaiser, they denied responsibility and informed me that it is more than 6 months to seek arbitration. I filed complaint with the state optometry board and they have filed charges against Dr. Leland Toy for gross negligence, incompetence etc. and will revoke or suspend his license.
More Kaiser Permanente Complaints & Reviews
- Kaiser Permanente - ineligible for rehire 
- Kaiser Permanente - doctor refusing to refill insulin prescription 
- Kaiser Permanente - scam 
- Kaiser Permanente - incompetent medical staff 
- Kaiser Permanente - medicare funds wasted 
- Kaiser Permanente - marked do not rehire
- Kaiser - misrepresentation of services, wrongful enrollment based on false information
- Kaiser Permanente - service at chronic pain dept vallejo
- Kaiser Permanente - membership services
- Kaiser - most rude customer service rep