Kahuna Vacation Rentals Hawaii / Great Service Great Price

1 238 Auwaiolimu StHonolulu, HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 808-216-5555

WOW, I must say I was just looking for somewhere to post a good review of this company when I saw that bad post... Our experience was great with "Bill" at Kahunarentals.com and he certainly did SAVE our vacation from becoming a complete disaster.

After getting scammed by Jordan Wong Vacations we basically had no where to stay. We contacted Kahunarentals.com and Bill had us in a great studio unit with and Ocean View right across the street from Waikiki Beach within an hour. The condo was fantastic, well furnished and the view, priceless. Best of all Bill's condo was much less costly than anything else we found online in that building.

We highly recommend this company.

Kahuna Vacation Rentals Hawaii saved our vacation. Thanks Bill

Aloha
Tommy and Julie Steinberg

PS I contacted Bill after reading this and I quote "That lady is something else", she came to Hawaii for 2 days for a "Christian conference" and after check-out wanted everything for free and started making complaints and demanding refunds".

To

Comments

29th of Oct, 2008
    Kahuna Vacation Rentals Hawaii - False Inducement, Middleman False Charge, and Dishonesty
    Kahuna Vacation Rentals Hawaii
    238 Auwaiolimu St., Honolulu, HI 96813
    Honolulu
    Hawaii
    Phone: 1 (808)216-5555
    kahunarentals.com

False Inducement, Middleman False Charge, and Dishonesty

I know it is not convinsing that I did not list all the details. However, the owner of the Company made the whole situation really complicated so that people don't bother to tell.

I just listed what I felt about the company, and those experience s are from my point of view. I personally don't like the integrity and the detailed work of the company toward its customers, and I personally don't recommand Kahuna Vacation Rentals Hawaii.

Enjoy your trip!

• To
      30th of Oct, 2008

We highly recommend this company.

Kahuna Vacation Rentals Hawaii saved our vacation. Thanks Bill

Honolulu
    Hawaii
    Phone: 808-216-5555
    kahunarentals.com

I have to agree with Tommy & Julie. This is a first class company. That is the only bad post I have seen online about this company. Our condo was perfect and the best price we could find anywhere. As we had never been to Waikiki before, Bill helped us with everything. Told us about secret hikes up to waterfalls and other secret spots on Oahu. All I know is Bill saved us some big bucks, gave us great tips on tours and was always seemed excited to help us have as much fun as possible.

Just my $0.02