K9 Electronics / No product. No email. No telephone response.

K9 Electronics
I ordered a dog door replacement flap on the 22nd of January. It is now February 9th, still havn't received it. Tried emailing customer service a week ago, no answer. Tried calling, voicemail. Emailing again today to give another chance. Hope I didn't get scammed!

**** 3 days later... ****

I would definately not recommend this company to ANYONE. Communication is key and yet, it has been 3 weeks (sent 3 emails and left a voicemail) still no answer. DO NOT BUY FROM K9 ELECTRONICS.

Btw... Credit Card funds was withdrawn the day of the transaction.

If you want to donate a company money and have no way of contacting them afterwards, then, please do shop at K9 Electronics. Or else, my advice to you is to stay away... My lost is your gain! Buy somewhere else.

Unhappy Customer

N  20th of Jan, 2012 by
Hello Phil,
Back in January 2009 we had changed eCommerce providers and things didnt didnt go quite as smoothly as we were lead to believe. Things that were completely out of our control. Among other technical issues, customers were not able to place orders on our site, track existing orders, ect. this resulted in us getting very backed up over here. Normally, online store owners do not build eCom platforms from the ground up but build them out on existing eCom platforms such as Monster Commerce, X-cart, ect and we rely on these 3rd party platforms / companies to take care of all the technical details.

We finally did get everything working properly and we finally did get all our customers contacted and taken care of. We actually only had about 5 customers that complained on sites such as this one, including yourself, which is pretty amazing for the size of the technical issues we were having! I actually remember your complaint and specifically remember sending you an email to try and resolve the issue with your dog door flap but you never replied back to me. I still see your complaint up there and I am going to try and resolve this one more time with you. Obviously, if you purchase something using your credit card and you do not receive the item you can easily contact your credit card issuer and simply place a chargeback on the purchase so I am sure you didnt just "donate" money to us. Please let me know what I can do to resolve this issue and make you happy!?

Bye-the-way, for those who are interested, www.K9electronics.com has been in business for over 8 years and has an "A" rating with the BBB; http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/Pet-Specialty-Accessories/K9-Electronics-in-Dana-Point-CA-100078906. Also, if anyone can find another complaint online about our company please contact me at sales@k9electronics.com and we will gladly send you a free gift ;-)