k2smokes / Scam

The company is K2 smokes. It is a company out of Switzerland that sells mail order cigarettes. The company has been sending cigarettes to us, and all of a sudden they stopped coming, and they claim they can't refund our money because we need proof from the post office that we didn't get them.

And the post office can't track packages from overseas. They are a SCAM...it would be nice to let people know this.

Ad

Comments

• Es
      13th of Apr, 2009

UNFORTUNATLEY WHEN YOU FORCED TO DEAL WITH THE U.S. POSTEL SERVICE YOU LEAVE YOURSELF OPEN TO SCREW UPS IT HAPPENS ALL OF THE TIME ( MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T TRACK THERE PACKAGES ( AND THERE NEVER WRONG JUST ASK THEM ) ), THEY LOST MY MEDICATIONS ONCE AND ALMOST PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL

26th of Apr, 2009

K2Smokes also cheated me after I placed my order for cigarettes. They do not respond to emails, and are a fraud and a scam. Avoid these crooks at all costs.

1st of May, 2009

I ordered 3 Cartons of Pall Mall Full Flavor Smokes on April 4/02/09 As of: May 1st 2009, And Still have Not recieved my smokes nor have heard from Anyone About what Is going On. I know I have been Scamed, So If I were you I would Not Use this website to order from because you will not get your stuff

Thankyou

1st of May, 2009

We Ordered Three Cartons Of: Pall Malls (Full Flavor From: (K2Smokes On April 4/02/2009) We Were Suspose To Recieve Them,
    Via Mail Anywhere Between: April 4/13/2009-April 4/22/2009, As Of : May 5/1/2009 We Have Still Not Recieved Them. This WebSite Turned Out To Be A SCAM... So I Would Not Order Anything From: K2Smokes, in less You Want To BE SCAMED... ALL THESE PROPLE ARE DOING IS TAKING YOUR MONEY AND NOT SENDING YOU YOUR PRODUCT YOU ORDERED.

Thankyou For Your Corporation
    May 1st 2009

• Fr
      4th of May, 2009

We ordered 3 cartons of Pallmalls (37.00 +, ), on April 4, 2009 and it is now May 5, 2009 . We have sent 3 emails to them and now with no responce we must consider the company is in fact a fraud. We need help finding a way to stop this company and get our money back from them and to shut them down so no one else gets burned, thier must be some authorities to call and file a complaint against them, perhaps get our money back ?...

19th of May, 2009

K2Smokes: I have used this service for the previous six months and have never had a problem, other than manhandled cartons, but that is to be expected when dealing with USPS and other postal services. I absolutely agree with the previous comment that said the USPS is never wrong, just ask them, truer words were never spoken or written. Every single order the cigarettes arrived within 10 - 12 days total time (from order to mailbox). My only complaint, and it really isnt a major complaint, is that I smoke menthol cigarettes and I am having to smoke whatever they have in stock. Every single time that I have emailed them I have recieved a very rapid response. I have spent approx $550 US and saved myself over $1000 US. I have also used at least three other companies for this type of service and have found K2Smokes to be the best of them all. Fingers crossed maybe I am just one of the lucky ones. Good luck and please let us know if you ever get your order resolved.

19th of May, 2009

K2Smokes has not responded to over a dozen emails. They cheated me out of $73 on an order placed over 5 months ago.

• Fr
      22nd of May, 2009

I bought 3 cartons of Gauloises in early march 2009. I am still waiting for the cigarettes or the refund. This is a scam company.

25th of May, 2009

Damn, I am starting to get nervous now, with all of these negative comments maybe it is time for me to look for another company to do business with. So does anyone out there have any recommendations, a company that has delivered the goods as promised? I just might be pressing my luck with these guys. Thanks in advance for any responses.

• To
      25th of May, 2009

They screwed me too, took my money and didn't send, won't answer emails either. Heres some info on the site and owner if anyone wants to hack their ### before I get around to it.

WHOIS LOOKUP FOR K2SMOKES.COM:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

For complete domain details go to:

WHOIS LOOKUP FOR K2SMOKES VIA GODADDY.COM:

Switzerland
    Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Created on: 28-Jul-03
    Expires on: 28-Jul-06
    Last Updated on: 13-Aug-04
    Administrative Contact:
    Technical Contact:
    Switzerland 13869474815

FoCdUp
    12-21-2004, 09:22 PM
    I think this will help ya out!

WHOIS LOOKUP FOR K2SMOKES.COM:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

For complete domain details go to:

WHOIS LOOKUP FOR K2SMOKES VIA GODADDY.COM:

Switzerland
    Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Created on: 28-Jul-03
    Expires on: 28-Jul-06
    Last Updated on: 13-Aug-04
    Administrative Contact:
    Technical Contact:
    Switzerland 13869474815

• To
      25th of May, 2009

btw heres his email in case anyone wants to bombard it. lol

gkerry@bigfoot.com

• Vi
      26th of May, 2009

I was ripped off by K2 Smokes as well. I ordered 6 cartons, and I got 3. I wrote to them and was told.."We sent you a full order. Anything that happens after the smokes leave our wherehouse, is not our responsibility. Any blame for unreceived orders, lies with the United States Postal Service.

• Je
      30th of May, 2009

I like the rest of the people here also have been riped off, and no responce to many emails either.The site says they are out of stock on everything if that was the reason they have no shipped they why did they cash my check.All I can say is if it sounds to good to be true, then it must not be so just be careful and use comon judgement.

Jerry Brogan
    j.brogan@sum.net

• St
      5th of Jun, 2009

I ordered 6 cartons of pall mall full flavor cigs on april 12th, to date have still not received them.
    Ive gotten a couple of email responses from them, but no resolution. THEY keep telling me i have to wait until 60 days pays the lastest delivery date they gave me (which was may 10) in order ot receive
    a refund because i could STILL get them after this much time.
    My bank will not help me recover the funds because it was an e-check I wish i would have read this board before i got taken! both my roommate and I lost out because of them. and every day proves to be a bigger disappointment when the packages dont show up. what else can be done?

• Rh
      5th of Jun, 2009

They also have an outfit called RebelSmokes that you want to avoid...they are one and the same.
    I also did a Google search, and learned that their parent company is being sued by a major tobacco firm for copyright infringement. Apparently K2Smokes uses packages the same as the regular companies, but puts cheap cigarettes in them.

I have had a couple responses using their email InfoUS@K2Smokes.com
    I never received my order, and was told to wait for 10 days after it's due date to file a notice of non-receipt.
    After 10 days I wrote again, and was told to wait for 60 days.
    Then I was told they would re-send the order.

I never received the re-sent order either.

These people are lying crooks. Avoid at all costs.

7th of Jun, 2009

im still waiting on my order i placed the order on may 6th and they said it should be here by june 6th...well thats today and i aint get nothing so now im sitting here outta smokes felling really dumb that i didnt check up on this site before i ordered with them...and i set up the reocurring order too DANG IT

8th of Jun, 2009

I am one of you who are waiting for the orders that never come. I have just checked the website, and it says "Temporarily closed for inventory check and site revision." I do not know what is going on with the company. I think RHoff was right that it is being sued. Here is the info: http://www.usitc.gov/secretary/fed_reg_notices/337/337-TA-643.Notice.1239308862.pdf

8th of Jun, 2009

As I wrote before, I also got scammed by K2Smokes.
    Because of that, I ordered the minimum amount, 3 cartons, from AZCigs.com

I received timely emails regarding order and shippingt confirmation, and the product was ordered on 5/24, and received today, 6/08.

The 3 cartons cost $38, or about 13.00 a carton. These are the cheapest I have found so far, so anyone wanting a decent company may want to try it. If you have cheaper places to purchase from, that are honest, let us all know.

...and screw the crooks from K2Smokes. They are lying, cheating, crooked ###.

9th of Jun, 2009

I have also been trying to get in touch with someone at K2Smokes with little luck. They tell me they're going to send me my order, which they charged me for and never made good on. They claim they're looking for a faster and more efficient way of sending the cigarettes and someone able to accept credit card payments. Well, I found another charge to my account from them with still no order(s) received. I have also requested my account be credited for non-receipt of product ordered and have also threatened legal advice. I do not want anything more to do with this internet company...and I use that discription lightly. They are a scam and a fraud. I will try and recoup the monies, but don't know if I will be successful. I have since been ordering through CD2U. Yes, they are more expensive, but still cheaper than if I were to buy them in a store. This will have to suffice until I can find me a dependable, honest, and trustworthy internet site for cheap cigarettes. My problem is, I can't seem to find Marlboro Lights with a white filter...they all seem to have brown filters. Don't want brown filters. Anybody out there who can offer some advice, I would appreciate it. Until then...stay away from K2Smokes. com.