K Styler / Product dont work

1 PO BOX 412Stuart, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 515-974-6453

Received the iron used 2 times and will not turn on called in the to have it returned as per their advertising and they did not send the return label and wont send it unless i now send them a payment for the iron that i told them didnt work. DO NOT order from them they do not do what they say they will and I'm the first one that has received iron that do not work. I have called back and and they hang up on me or say i need to pay for the iron they stall so the payment is due and think that im gonna pay for it.

Comments

Ks
  11th of Nov, 2008

bought this product on line and started getting phone calls on cell phone from 300 numbers a day.

Wb
  23rd of Dec, 2008
K Styler - Horrible!!
K styler

DO NOT PURCHASE A K-STYLER OR KIOSAKI!
I loved it when i first got it but it broke on me and started burning my hair then just shut off never to work again. I have called customer service multiple times and they just keep telling me to wait! Its been months with no straightener and they can't seem to get the paid postage to me! I am tired of waiting in which they keep billing my account. The styler broke in less than a month of having it! It is a piece of ### and i would definitly not recommend it! I went to their website to make a complaint and they did not post it because it was a bad complaint. I cant wait to get my money back. They have one more week and I am taking them to court!!!

Gi
  25th of Feb, 2009

When I first received the Kiyoseki, I used it for about 10 minutes and it quit working. I sent it back and after about two months the second one quit working. It is nothing but big rip-off and I think everyone who has a complaint about it should contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint.

These people are just out for your money and it's obvious from all the complaints about the Kiyoseki Styler. It stinks!!

Em
  19th of Mar, 2009
K Styler - faulty product
K styler
charenton
Louisiana

It's a piece of crap!! I am on my second one in less than 5 months of use, and I am also the one who has to pay to ship it back to them . Not to mention I took my 7 year old daughter to get her hair done and she told me which ever hair styler I was using it was burning her hair, which I have only used it on her hair a hand full of times...I am outraged at this company and this product...dont waste your time and your money...I wish someone would have warned me!

Re
  13th of Jun, 2009

iam trying to order it but i cant get it its said that there is trouble ore something with the web it really sucks cuse ive alreaddy ordered it twice