K-mart Survey / no such site!

California, MD, United States Review updated:

The receipt says go to this site for a survey to win money but all that comes up is this complaint site. I have no complaints except for this.

Comments

Ma
  9th of Dec, 2007
There is no website available for this survey that K-Mart has on their sales slip. What a fake.
Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2008
good, nice people
Cl
  26th of Oct, 2008
It is a shame that a company as big as K-Mart would have should fasle information on there receipt for their customers. It was a waste of my time to even sit at my computer to complete such a survey for this company.
Je
  6th of Nov, 2008
I followed instructions as indicated on my receipt but apparently was is stated on this page is true. There is no Survey. By the way, I enjoy shopping at Kmart and my receipt # is 0778811030802731379. My last visit was on November 3, 2008.

I do question this receipt's information regarding such valued Feedback. It's a false statement and could cause the Company money. I suggest that this is be reviewed and revised.
P
  10th of Nov, 2008
HAS TO BE A 'SCAM'...NO PLACE TO ENTER TO REG FOR THE K/MART GIFT CARD - $2500.00...

NO NICE K-MART...
Ke
  12th of Nov, 2008
Yes another scam ! Can any one do something about this.

I also must say this was the worst visit to Kmart I have ever had, 20 minutes to check out only 1 crasher in the store, while some dude with a pot leafe on this hat filled out an application for Kmart, held up the line, go figure, no wonder there losing so much business. I will take my business some where else.
Ke
  12th of Nov, 2008
receipt # 0471511100802646516 date 11/10/08
Be
  13th of Nov, 2008
yes what a joke there is no place to enter for the 2, 500 gift card. Had to stay in the line for 15 minutes. there are 3 other check-out there, but no one there to help you. The best help i had was from the man that was getting the buggs in and help me at the door when my door went off as i was leaving. the cashier didn't take the slip off of my make up. That man was nice when we went thur my bags, then help me load my truck and got my buggy. The toy shelves were very empy and what ones were there you could not find the price for them.
Ka
  22nd of Nov, 2008
KMART SUCKS BIG TIME . THEY ARE ALSO HAVING FALSE SALES AND NEVER GIVE YOU GOOD SERVICE THE STAFF IS RUDE THE MANGER ARE RUDE. Thye can never assit you when needed . Anytime anything is onthe clearance rack when you go to cash out the item was never to be put on the rack and they do not give it to you forthe price on clearance rack.
There layaway payment sucks it is too high and you should be able to pay when you wantand take it out on the due date .
Times are hard and some people can not aford to pay weekely maybe monthy. I will never shop there they are a awful store
They need to be there for the customers I will contiune to coplain about Kmart and tell my friends and family we will shop at walmart they are there for the customers .
Pa
  23rd of Nov, 2008
store very clean nice to meet ppl and answer all questions here in quincy ill always can find some one to help love shoping there
Ka
  23rd of Nov, 2008
It was a good experience. Except sale items not on selves and having to wait at checkout for verification of supplies in back.
Ly
  27th of Nov, 2008
kmart sucks, , it would be nice to have the 2, 500
Do
  29th of Nov, 2008
#09758 112408 003 30718
#09758 112608 002 67033
What is the point of false advertisement, it is just going to get you bad publicity. When there is no survery and no gift card to give away. I like alot of people could use of 2500 gift card now and through out the year. I think maybe I should check in with the better business buteau.

Kmart Stores Logo Kmart Stores