JYS Movers / Incomplete Delivery

1 4061 Oak CircleBoca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-975-7449

These people are good at what they do, which is get money and screw you over. A customer representative at the beging of the sale told me that it is better to go with a small company because they would 'take care of us'. They lied about the price of the move when they picked our stuff up; they tacked on all these fees for tape, moving boxes, etc. When it came time for delivery our bikes were missing. The representatives told me that they will deliver the bikes before Oct 1 with the first delivery that they had on their way to NY. We waited and waited and now...THEIR NUMBER IS DISCONNECTED! We filed a complaint with the BBB but it is no help. I am so glad that I moved away from South Florida. The businesses there only care about one thing: MONEY, they could give a hoot about customer service, business ethics, and all the sort. If you are moving...check twice, check three times, and call your lawyer, becuase these people are scam artists. DO NOT USE JYS MOVERS.

Comments

• To
      29th of Oct, 2008

If you're not getting any help or response from these guys, you should post them on this site, this is for anyone who has been screwed, ripped off or felt that they had been done wrong. The name of the site is www.uradeadbeat.com, it gives you a voice to the people who will not listen. Not only does the person who you are complaining about receive an email letting them know that they have been put on the deadbeat list (as long as you provide email address) but, they will also receive a post card (as long as you provide a mailing address) notifying them too.

• Gr
      16th of Nov, 2008

I too fell prey to the begging of the sale I moved from NY to FL and they gave me a low ball estimate and when it came to the actual move date they showed up two days late and took all my belongings and held them hostage for two months they were waiting for more money once they did bring some of my items they were destroyed I had to get the federal transportation dept involved