jwh-018 / Scam seller

www.researchchemicalz.com is a scam and liar! I bought some jwh-018 from this so called LEGIT company and was very disapointed! There product was not was they stated. We tested product and it came back at 84.8% and was far from the 99.7 that they claim! Beware before you purchase there so called Quality jwh-018 or jwh-073

Er

Comments

• X1
      19th of Feb, 2010

This looks like a BS hitjob. I see ResearchChemicalz has their own profile on here and already aggressively responded to a very similar bogus-sounding complaint from a supposedly different person. I suspect it was the same person as this person here, since the same things about "we tested there [sic] product, " and some phony percentage number, were in the other negative review which can be found on this board.

Here's the deal. If you really tested the company's product and it came up lacking, and they are really a scam, and you can prove it, then set up a quick free blog, type up how you did your tests, document with pictures, etc. In other words...PROVE IT.

You need to prove that you are not some dumb kid who stole their parent's credit card and then got caught.

And you need to prove that you are not some competitor trying to smear ResearchChemicalz for business gain. They have a pretty good reputation. So stop acting like a brainless little raging crackhead.

• Ab
      12th of Apr, 2010

I know researchchemicalz was once a reliable, quality source, but now that they have sent me dangerously cut jwh or just crappy made but no less dangerous jwh, and when i complained they re-sent the same horrible quality for 'free', so i complained again and they said they would contact there supplier. maybe they are only jipping some of us... but i have NOTHING to gain by lying and EVERYTHING to loose if i used them for my personal bonsai maintenance ! for real i gave them several chances to make it right! SEVERAL! Its a dangerous world we are in and it is sooo easy to be ripped off, even if you are relatively intelligent and have had succesful experiences with the same company, It all happened when they started putting fliers with their product and the packages were marked with sharpe instead of printed label reading Bonsai 8 and Bonsai 3 (18 and 73)...to researchchemicalz i know that you read this and will know who i am, and will not like that i made this public, and you have my email to talk to me and tell me whats really going on, i am quite understanding and i know ethics are vital in a online business such as yourself!, If you make it right i will totally shout it from the highest hill that i jumped to a bad conclusion and you just had a bad batch and i will become a MODEL referal!

• Fr
      29th of May, 2010

switch sites [censor]

13th of Mar, 2011

www.researchchemicals.com with an s is a great website, they have no jwh 018 anymore but their products are always on time for me and in an appropriate container, sent properly.I use to get their 018 and it blew my mind.The jwh 081 is a pretty good product, im a heavy user of the 018 and the 081 is closer than the 073, 250.I'm recieving 019 soon and will see how that goes.But www.researchchemicals.com is a great site.Discount jwh is the most horrible site you can go to.Product was crap and in an oversized bag, sent by envelope.So much of the product was lost with scraping it off the sides of the freakn bag, weight when i recieved it was.2 GRAMS!! UNDER!!He is a rip off artist.

• Ta

3, 4DMMC
    4MEC
    and others
    Place of origin is China
    Product purity and quality is as high as 99.8% .
    Powder, big and small crystalline forms available.
    Recent and past courier trackings available for your guarantee.
    Each batch of products undergoes deliberate quality check to ensure it's highest purity and potency levels.
    Superb Customer Service!
    Place your order now at taochem@live.com
    skype : kerrychemltd

• Go
      22nd of Feb, 2014

We sell and supply high quality and purity research chemicals in both
    large and small quantities worldwide. Our shipping and delivery cost
    is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell minimum quantities
    and large deliveries to the world of our product. Below is a list of
    currently available products we have in stock.
    Mephedrone
    Arcalyst
    Ceredase/Cerezyme
    Fabrazyme
    Aldurazyme
    We shall be waiting for your full order and Our quality is the best
    you can find around and we sell in small/large quantities with
    guaranteed discreet delivery.all of our products are provided in pure
    crystalline and powder and are of the highest purity available.contact
    for more Details. Contact for more details via email;