Juvesiio / Charging for free Anti-wrinkle Serum

1 Riverside View, Wakefield, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0800 078 6063

Pop up advertised free Juvesiio Anti Wrinkle Cream. I gave name and address and then was asked for £5.95 postage.
I stupidly gave my debit card and went away my holidays for two weeks. When my bank statement came in they had taken £5.85 then £87 on March 2014 then £87 on 17th April.
I received on free sample. You cannot get them on the phone as they always say their has been a computer error... I have received on FREE sample ... I emailed them and was asked to send account number etc. I had only received a letter inside the small parcel headed Juvesiio not saying anything else. I sent all the information on the parcel and then I got asked for all the information again that I had sent.
I have contacted back, Action Fraud, Victims Support and Trading Standards.

They have another address :- JUVESIIO, International Customer Service. 1DA Industrial Park. Cork Road, Waterford, Ireland.
Discovered 15 pages of scams online...

Ce
Apr 27, 2014

Comments

• Gi
      5th of May, 2013
    Juvsiio Ltd - Don't cancel my subscription
    Juvsiio Ltd

I clicked a link in Facebook for a free trial of this serum from Juvsiio Ltd. Two weeks after ordering a total of $102.70 was taken out of my account. At that stage I had not received the serum. I have sent numerous emails cancelling my subscription and have not had any of them acknowledged.

28th of Apr, 2014

I too have been scammed in exactly the same way as you have described. I have put a block on this company taking any further unauthorised money from my account, and intend to report their activities to all and any appropriate authorities.