JustVoip / Not getting connection

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I have just voip account and my user id is tanwarqayyum even i have a balance money euro about 32 in my account since two days i am trying to get connection for make a international call, but i am not getting connected. Message comes that no server define., pls let me know smb, how i can solve this problem. Is this problem from the principal or something else.

Comments

• Ce
      17th of Jul, 2008

just react, u wnt 2 tel about ur problem 2 our manager, remember COSTOMER IS OLWAYS RYT...

28th of Jul, 2008

I am in QATAR. Igot a redeemvoucher for 10 euro form the shop, from where I always get this. but now Icannot open the account page. how I can put this amount to my credit.

• Sh
      28th of Jul, 2008

I want to recharge my account, since three days I am trying but every time one answer only that is server is busy

Pls check this and revert back

now I am using new computer, is this is the problem?

Thanks and best regards

Shaik masood ahemad

doha - Qatar

21st of Sep, 2008

I have voipwise account and my user id is subair70 I have a balance money in my account since two days I am trying to get connection for make a international call, but i am not getting connected. Message comes that
    Voipwise(9)

The username/password is invalid
    also i can see when I open my acc. page this message .Username and/or password incorrect (error 4).

So pls let me know how i can solve this problem. Is this problem from the principal or something else.

21st of Sep, 2008

I have voipwise account and my user id is shukriya800 I have a balance money in my account since two days I am trying to get connection for make a international call, but i am not getting connected. Message comes that
    Voipwise(9)

21st of Sep, 2008

I am a Reseller of Justvoip in Unaited Arab Emirates. My reseller id is shams333. One of my clients are not able to connect their accounts. I already recharged their accounts in last week. While they connect it, they can see a message like, Voipwise(9)
    The username/password is invalid

the user name is mentioned below.

1) subair70
    2) shukriya800

So you are requested to solve this problem. I am waiting for your earliest action for this purpose.

My contact details :-
    shams333

Email:-
    vraihan@yahoo.co.in

• Da
      8th of Jul, 2015

I want to cancel my justvoip account!

• Da
      8th of Jul, 2015

Olease, cacel my Justvoip account!