JustVoip / FUP exceeded

1 New Zealand Review updated:

This company are a fraud company, I still have 9 Euro in my account but after being a member for 7 days and having made 10 calls totally 130 minutes they put "FUP exceeded " on my accout so now i have no FREE minutes and all calls cost me, what a scam, i was an honest user and now they screwed me, also no replys to my emails

Sa

Comments

8th of Mar, 2008
    JustVoip - Money stolen!
    JustVoip

Justvoip just cheated after adding credit of 10 Euro, after I charged my account with 10 Euro my account was not updated sitll it shows 0 Euro, They have just taken my 10 Euro. 100% cheaters.

14th of Apr, 2008

22nd of Apr, 2008
    JustVoip - not able to make a call
    United Arab Emirates

sir, yesterday I complaint to justvoip customer service.that I can not call thru just voip. I have
    sufficient credit, but when I am calling an error
    msg. coming " sorry you are not allowed to make this call"

• Ru
      4th of May, 2008

sir, this is my second complaint mail to justvoip customer service.that I can not call thru just voip. I have
    sufficient 16.04 euro credit, but when I am calling an error
    msg. coming " sorry you are not allowed to make this call"

• Ab
      2nd of Jun, 2008

sir
    iam yesterday make new id voipwise id is (abdu8171) then i will recharge 10 uros now canot make any call is account is jam pls chek my account

• Mo
      5th of Jul, 2008

aslammds10660

is unable to open the account page and redim voucher

• Mn
      22nd of Sep, 2008

justvoip unable to call.i cannot call through just voip

• Er
      8th of Nov, 2008

hi, justvoip
    i cant make any call, it"s saying, you are not allowed to make this call, plase let me now what is the problem
    I have credit

• Ra
      24th of Nov, 2008

for try

• Ra
      24th of Nov, 2008

join for stolen money masenser

• Th
      11th of Feb, 2009

You can have the solution for "Sorry, you are not allowed to make this call " here

16th of May, 2009

its not the pc ip that is blocked its the same account even if i tried from another pc the problem is the same "sorry ur not allowe..."

• Sh
      24th of Jul, 2009

I had a problem in this site as per your information you are willing to give 60 Minits but, I had the oppertunity of making only 3 Calls and that did not exceed the so called 60 Minits. So these 3 calls would have only taken a few secounds per each call and the most would have been only 3-4 Minits.

Please let me knowwhy this has happend. This is not good for your Immage. better late than never.

Sam

• Ku
      21st of Aug, 2009

I cant make calls inspite of updating my credit from my pc to phone .Hw can i transfer my account from justvoip to freecall
    my email is lata.kurien@yahoo.com

• Is
      27th of Aug, 2009

This indeed is a fraud company, after topping up with jy cellphone i should have 7 free days, after 45 minutes my free days where over and i started to get charged. afrter contacting support i did not get any repply.
    Me having good will after waiting until the free days passed, I purchesed once more a 7 days member ship, again the same thing. Also if ph calls got disconnected it ate away from the FUP so it was earlyer exceeded. And gues what? in the start me beeing a new customer it never happend, but after buying a few rounds this started to happen all the time, so many disconnects, couldnt believe it. And just bcos of that it was bye bye free days, time on time again.
    So I contacted support again, explained the whole story, i actually even had an error saying free trial minutes exceeded. They had a very simple awsner: yes sometimes that happens, that means you spend your trial minutes, i already explained them that im a customer for a while, they didnt care and ansered back then you just spend all of your free minutes.

I imediatelly decided to not use the programm anymore.
    And I will not do so anymore as i have explained them, unless i get my money back.

• De
      14th of Dec, 2009

The charges imposed on me throughout December 2009 were extremely unfair and not according to their practice. The calls I made to Brazil landlines were still under the Freedays available to me, however for these whole month I had been SIGNIFICANTLY OVERCHARGED over and over again.

It is evident that this month JustVoip did not deliver as promised on the freedays, by giving me only 18 minutes for this whole month. This is frustrating as I have been promised 300 minutes per week of free calls, I am extremely furious and disgusted with the services of JustVoip. Even sending customer service feedback did not work. Are there any kind souls who can help me on this issue? Thank you.

• Ms
      7th of Mar, 2013
    JustVoip - account login
    JustVoip
    Houston
    Texas

Impossible longin on JustVoip account . Ive got a message saying that my account is disabled. Customer Service is awful! They never replied my messages and this account had a lot of credit. I feel i've been stolen. They get you money and vanish.

• Ms
      7th of Mar, 2013

I agree!
    Once they get your money contact customer service, when you find it, is quit impossible.
    I feel the same !

• Ro
      29th of Dec, 2013

I bought 10$ credit to call in Romania. I was supposed to have 120 free days. 2 days later and 4 calls made I got charged. I sent 2 messages but I got no answer. I will use the credit that I still have but I will not use this site anymore. This is a fraud company. Thank you