JustVoip / A fraud company

Germany Review updated:

After paying $ 50 + $ 4.99 transfer to the account of Betamax, my account was not loaded. Four e-mails to paymentservice@betamax.com were not answered, although, before sending the money I asked them through the same address, why they do not take credit cards any more, and they answered from feedback@justvoip.com that it was just not possible and I should use another payment method.

While I enjoyed their phone2phone service it seems that they are fraudulent regarding their customers money.

Victims should consider a concentrated criminal action against Betamax in Germany.
Ro

Comments

Vo
  5th of May, 2008
Hello there,

I am betamax reseller, I found my self in very bad positions many times when I received complains from customers which purchased credit from me but they have credit and they can not make any calls and betamax does not respond to theirs e-mails
Ab
  15th of Nov, 2008
IT is frod company & those are doing illegal business.. thats why tey have not mentioned their office address & contact details.
Ka
  21st of Nov, 2008
I am using just voip for few months, now they are charging for free call destination, saying that fair use policy exceded. I checked the fair use policy, then only I understood the frod hiding behind the face.

I tell others please donot believe the just voip free call destination, think in mind they will charge you, the minute they count is different than our normal minute. sometimes 10 second is 1 minute for them . Be careful!!!
Mk
  22nd of Apr, 2009
This seems to be common with betamax these days, these ppl are cheating their regular customers
I am a student here in USA,
I have been using VOIP based calling, to call home(INDIA) using both nonoh.net and Voipstunt.com, both products are from Betamax GmbH & Co KG, I am their customer since more than 2 years now, i always either buy credit to make calls using my Credit card or PAYPAL, every month, costing me 21 Euros, as this company only accepts Euros.
All of a sudden they remove my regular payment options and put in some other options like Western Union, Bank Transfer, using these payment options is very time consuming and is very costly, they removed my preferred (Paypal and Credit card is the most common method of payment accessible to every one who shops online) saying some random reason.

I contacted customer care multiple time each time they just replied
"Please make one payment with one of the available methods on your MyAccount area on our site. Once your payment has been credited to your account, other payment options will be restored.
Kind regards,
Customer service"

I some how managed to buy credit to make calls, which took lot of time and costed me 3 $ more for each credit recharge of 10 Euros via Reseller, costly each time.

i buy 10 Euros for each account each month

10 Euros = approx(13 USD) depending on current $ value, and is instant if you use paypal and credit card

But when you buy via a reseller you end up paying 17 USD for the same 10 Euros of talk time

IF you buy via Bank transfer, will take 12 USD as international transfer and currency conversion and both these methods take 1 to 2 weeks to refill the talk time.

Another method is Ukash which is not available in USA, point to be noted is 70 % customers of Betamax are USA and Canadian

These people are doing this because they recently started with a Reseller Program via whom you can buy credit, which with cost you 3 to 4 $ more than buying directly.

I just want to make the Betamax customers be aware of this fraud.

www.Voipstunt.com,
www.nonoh.net,
www.123voip.com, and many more belong to same company and is doing the same.
An
  13th of May, 2009
Fraud never reply any emails never credit your purchase crap company . Stay away I repeat : STAY AWAY from Betamax
Mi
  13th of Jun, 2009
It seems this company is trying to rip off their customers, I used them once, and the second time, I used just 1.5 euros, then my account stopped working (I still have credit of 8.40 euros in it), the error message said "Call ended (you are not allowed to make a call)", sent several emails to customer service and the only reply I got is they are looking into it (it was over a month ago), and I can make a free or paid call and they will not refund the money, so be aware of this company before paying it.
Mi
  29th of Aug, 2009
I have been buying credit through a reseller of Betamax who provides "Double the number of freedays". For 10 euros you normally get 120 freedays, but through the reseller 5 euos give 120 freedays. This has worked for about a year and a half.
Yesterday when I checked on my voipstunt account instead of having over 200 freedays, I now have 49.
Using the contact us page I was told "Due to a technical problem some of our customers had too many freedays indicated on their account. Our apologies for the inconvenience."
There was no warning.
The reseller denies any responsibility.
Friends have found that because of the halving of freedays on their accounts, they then ran out of freedays and the call charges were deducted from their credit.
Voipstunt accepted my money and gave me credit, they have retrospectively taken my credit away.
This is illegal.

If anyone else is interested in following my complaint, then take a look at :-

Thanks