JustVoip / A fraud company
After paying $ 50 + $ 4.99 transfer to the account of Betamax, my account was not loaded. Four e-mails to email@example.com were not answered, although, before sending the money I asked them through the same address, why they do not take credit cards any more, and they answered from firstname.lastname@example.org that it was just not possible and I should use another payment method.
While I enjoyed their phone2phone service it seems that they are fraudulent regarding their customers money.
Victims should consider a concentrated criminal action against Betamax in Germany.
More JustVoip Complaints & Reviews
- JustVoip - Calls do not go thru 
- JustVoip - FUP exceeded 
- JustVoip - Unknown Error, account blocked
- JustVoip - Not getting connection 
- JustVoip - FUP
- JustVoip - PSTN outcalling dead
- JustVoip - resellers directory 
- JustVoip - unable to call 
- JustVoip - not able to make the calls being a sufficient balance 
- JustVoip - Calls not go through