JustVoip / Cheating people!

Sweden Review updated:
4.3

I am unable to access the voip facility, even though i am having the money in my account. This i some sort of scam, beware!

Comments

Fh
  10th of Feb, 2008
HI i dont know on what base they disconnect my a/c, i payed all amounts no problem inthis , no problem with my credit cards, i havent miss use the terms and conditions as u said, even i am not calling to any free countreis like others. And more cheating way of these voip people doing is if u not taking somebody credit card or his IP address why u deduct the amount when he creating new a/c and after that u block the id. Please mention the reasons why r u doing like this... this is like official way of cheating .if u have any problem caused by us then tell or inform us. I havent did anything but we want know won what bases ru doing like this.

regards,

fhayaz.
Mu
  23rd of Apr, 2008
I M ALSO USING
VOIPWISE & I HAVE BALNCE N VOIPWISE BUT I DIDNT CALL U A HAVE BALANCE 9.89 URO BUT I DIDNT CALL ANY BODY

I ALSI SEND EMAIL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT HE DIDNT REPLY ME
Y? HE CHEAT?
YOU THINK BEFORE USE
Ma
  7th of May, 2008
I am not able to make any call from just voip. It says the error"sorry you are not allowed to make this call"and there is general error code.
Ma
  31st of May, 2008
I FORGET MY PASSWORD SO I CANNOT LOG IN IN MY ACCOUNT- manimaran17 please send me my password THANKYOU