JustVoip / Calls do not go thru

United States Review updated:
4.05
I have my justvoip account and an account credit of 10.02 euro and 353 free days left.
But when I try to make a call, it says, "The other party ended the call due to an unknown error." I sent e-mail complaint to the Justvoip service team, but the error is not corrected.
It smells bad.

Comments

Ha
  14th of Dec, 2007
I try to contact Betamax about the same message "The other party ended the call due to an unknown error" but no action has been taken. I lost my money.
Ha
  21st of Dec, 2007
They are cheating the customers. Despite my several complaints to Betamax, no action has been taken so far. Beware Betamax all products!!!
Jo
  21st of Dec, 2007
When i try to call someone then there is message ( you are not allowed to make this call ) general error 8, they are just a cheaters, they got good bussiness to make money.
Ka
  7th of Jan, 2008
Hi, JUSTVOIP is not working for the past 4 days in Toulouse, France, I'm getting the msg "the other party ended the call...

Or pl send the JUSTVOIP contact email ID.
Mo
  19th of Jan, 2008
I have put credit 32.79 Euro from western union from Sharjah.But I did not recived in my justvoip ID
saleemkhokhar786.

BETAMAX GMBH is a company I pay them money
They did noy send cridit in my ID.
Account NO of BETAMAX is 166012522168.
Please send a credit in my ID.

(justvoip ID saleemkhokhar786 )
MY regards.
Sa
  26th of Jan, 2008
"The other party ended the call due to an unknown error" I am from sweden, I use JustVoip for about 5 month, we share with a friend, but something funny, just now he is in India, and using the account but I cannot use it inside Sweden for almost 4 weeks. any comments please ksaeid@gmail.com
My
  27th of Jan, 2008
Hi,

I was using JustVoip, VoipWise (from Germany) for quite long time and had no problems with it until 26. Jan 2008. Now none of my outgoing call works. Not only for me but to many of my friends too. I wrote email to customer service and no reply yet.

What this could mean?
They cheated us?

Would like to hear if anyone have had the same experience.

Thanks.
Ir
  4th of Feb, 2008
I transferred 10 euros in ma justvoip account, it was credited but the next day i ended up wid negative balance in ma account... i had made calls worth 2 euro only...
Sl
  8th of Feb, 2008
We have iMac computer with OSX 10.5.
We registered successfully but when we wanted to buy credits, the system advised us to run verification exe and aware us said that the platform is "windows" How can we buy credits from Mac, with OSX?

Please respond,
Thanks, Slav
Ta
  9th of Feb, 2008
So far understood, BETAMAX is a fraud company. Like me, many of my friends lost their money by choosing telephony like voipwise, voipstunt...( it comes with "The other party call ended..."). People in different cities are getting organized to file fraud case against the company. I would like request you to follow the same pace.

Thanks
Tabin
Am
  17th of Feb, 2008
justvoip are cheaters, 3 days ago 14th feb 2008, my account and everyones' who i know got blocked by them.

they are cheaters, they have no customer care phone, these company has to be judged. if anyone has an idea about what is the procedure to initiate a fraud case against this company, please show me

Amar
Mi
  17th of Feb, 2008
I don"t think so they were cheating us but I think something is going wrong because if they cheated us then How could I use about 90 days free calling, it was more exspensive than 20 dollars. I just lost 20 dollars but I used about 90 days. But I am not sure, I don't know why they did something lke that also how they could give free calling
Na
  20th of Feb, 2008
hi, I am also the victim of this company and receiving the same message as mentioned above the the other party ended the call but it shouldn't be like that if you are doing business so do it on nice and reliable way, so people will be trusting on you and you will be getting good business. This is not the way to earn money by cheating others and looting them. I strongly condemn this kind of act and business and hope that if there is some problem it will be rectified and will be working as before.
Te
  25th of Feb, 2008
What the public was complaining is totally correct, these days justvoip is servicing well.
Ca
  8th of Mar, 2008
I thought I wanted justvoip.com but I changed my mind and never did even try it. All I want is for their pop-ups to please stop!!!!!!! Everytime I turn on my computer, there's Voip. Please, please cancel this for me. Thanks
Jo
  10th of Mar, 2008
i have some probelems with justvoip
if i am credit some amount that will says some probelems with credit card like that message is coming what can i do?
my id gcjsathish@justvoip.com
Pr
  15th of Mar, 2008
I have my justvoip account and an account credit of 7.94 euro.
Mi
  15th of Mar, 2008
I had got the problem but now I have solved the problem. Now I can call like before I did. How I did I didn't know. Before I said they don't cheat us. I think something is going wrongly
Sa
  26th of Mar, 2008
what is code 21 error, can any one out there help me out,

any one with contact number of the justvoip
Mo
  18th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
When i try to call using JUST VOIP there is message ( you are not allowed to make this call ) . prior to this i used for couple of months and it was working now i have credit in my user id but i could not make call and dont have email id of JUST VOIP to get some information . any can advise give me just voip contact email id?

regards