JustOurKids.com / Terrible scam!

1 411 Route 70 E.Cherry Hill, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 856-795-5599

We signed up a contract in 2005 with kids.com. Now, their phone number is disconnected, website does not exists and they are just phony. They should be punished and prosecuted by law so they can not make this mistake again.

Va

Comments

• Nr
      20th of Feb, 2008

Kids.com is a terrible scam, we as well gave 595.00 and now their phones are all disconnected and the website has vanished. Total scam!!!!

• Ca
      27th of Feb, 2008

kids.com is truly a scam my husband also payed them $595 and to this day we are unable to contact then, I think that we should come together as a group an sue them because that is a breach in contract. They were supposed to have the kids posted for 5 years and updated the photos, this is not being done so lets sue them I will support that.

Disgruntled Carter

4th of Mar, 2008

MY DAUGHTER IS SIX GOING ON SEVEN I PAID THE SAME AMOUNT 595. AND I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM SINCE I GAVE THEM MY MONEY.. I WAS DEALING WITH SETH BONDURANT THE MANAGER OF KIDS.COM . I NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY TILL THEY SENT MAIL TO MY HOUSE BACK IN 2000 OR 2001.

THERE ADDRESS WAS AT THE TIME WAS
    2201 RT 38
    CHERRY HILL NJ 08002
    TEL: 856.414.1100
    WWW.JUSTOURKIDS.COM

• Ke
      10th of Apr, 2008

I concur kids.com needs to be sued. We also paid $595 for our son to be enrolled in this program. He did one photo shoot for his portfolio with their photographer. We only received one request letter for updated photos. Then the Valley Stream, NY company and its website disappeared. Someone needs to start a class action suit against this fraudulent company for taking advantage of vulnerable parents.

• Sh
      15th of Apr, 2008

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS MATTER WITH KIDS.COM. EVERY PARENT SHOULD RECEIVE A FULL REFUND FOR THE $595.00 PAID OUT. HOPEFUL MOTHERS WENT INTO THIS FAKE AGENCY BEING TOLD OUR KIDS COULD BE STARS. I TOOK MY SON EVERY 6 MONTHS FOR HIS PHOTO SHOOT IN PENSVILLE NJ AND NEVER RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM KIDS.COM. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WONT STOP UNTIL I GET A REFUND. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE RIGHT AWAY FOR EVERY MOTHERS LOSS!

• Lo
      15th of Apr, 2008

I also paid the 595.00 in 2005. About a year ago I got really annoyed when I went on their web site and didnt find my daughters picture on there. I called and she was very sorry and asked for a new picture of my oldest, and also linked my youngest to the # for free. I was informed about one go see in NYC once in the past couple years. Well, today I went online to look up the page and it wasnt there, so i got out their number and nothing. WOW, and now I find all this info. I am sick to my stomach. I am now determinded to get my money back!! If anyone finds any info, please post it! thank you

• Br
      20th of May, 2008

I am a single mom and I was also ripped off by them. If anyone finds out info or has info on how to sue please post or e-mail and let me know. The office was near Chicago. That is alot of money to lose.

23rd of May, 2008

This happened to me and my husband when Our son was born. But instead of NJ this happened in Lynbrook, NY. The address that we went to was 306 Broadway.

We had paid $500.00 to have our son who was not yet 1 year old, registered for 5 years. We were put in contact with a photographer in our area and sent a reminder letter during 6 month intervals when we were due to make an appointment with the photographer to have our son photographed.

We took pictures of our son only 3 times and then the reminder letters came no more. When I tried to call the organization, at the given number (516) 825-8707, the recorded message informed me that no further information was known about this number.

I am steaming mad to have been taken by a SCAM organization. If someone out there knows of an attorney working on this, please let me know the contact info ?

• Ta
      11th of Feb, 2009

My daughter who is now 7 went to their photograph a from 6 mths to 2 year after that she went on three interviews. When she turn 3 or 4 the letters to update her pictures never came. So if anyone knows whats going on let me Know. I was thinking about getting in contact with them to let my 2 year old daughter start modeling until I started reading all the letters.

• Ev
      14th of Mar, 2009

Hello,

My wife and I were also scammed by this company... We basically ate the $595 fee as everyone else has. We went on few occasions for the 6 month portrait update but of course nothing came of it. I really think instead of us posting here we need to come together somehow. email me... bjohns@wiley.com We should really do something about this instead of sitting back for so long. I look at it at these people exploited our children and should be punished!

29th of Jun, 2011

Same story here, paid $595 for each of my twins in 2005. NOT happy!!!

29th of Jun, 2011

Has anyone been able to get anywhere with this? I am, believe it or not, still really upset about this.

• Rv
      20th of Jul, 2011

The same happened to me and my husband in 2006. I am so very upset about this situation. I believe they should be punished as well. It is not fair to take people's money that are expecting a service and totally scam people and get away with it! I am furious! This needs to be brought to justice. I think we should file a petition with all those who have been victimized and send it to the NJ county court house and let them take legal action on whoever is responsible. If anyone wants to do something about this please email me at valdez.renee@yahoo.com.

20th of Sep, 2012

This is sad, same thing happened to me. Make it worse, a lost friend of mine told me she saw a picture in Canada that looked like my daughter but couldn't prove it.

• Ry
      24th of Aug, 2013

Has anyone got anywhere with this, same exact thing happened to us in 2002, in Cherry Hill NJ.I was wondering what they did with the pictures on the internet, and our info. Will there be a class action suit? There needs to be.