JustMyShopping.com / Horrible Customer Service

1 2168 3rd. Ave.New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-996-6324

We attempted to purchase an armoire online. Seeing the item that we wanted and that it would ship in 2 to 4 days, we placed the order. Three weeks later we contacted justmyshopping because the item had not arrived. We also learned that the item pictured was not what we ordered--we had ordered just the base. We asked to cancel the order and were told that it had just shipped. We asked if we could order the top part of the armoire. We were promised a call back the next day. After five days with no contact, we called again. Then we were told they could not order the top of the unit. We then indicated that we wanted to cancel the order--the base unit still had not arrived. We were told we would receive an email. Two days later we called again because we had received no email. More broken promises. Frankly, I do not believe the item was ever shipped, but they are still charging us a restocking fee. Our credit card has not been refunded after nearly three weeks. I do not trust this outfit at all.

Pa

Comments

• Ju
      6th of Dec, 2008

We have looked into your order and we are sorry to hear of your issue. Yes, a few after after your order was placed, processed and on it's way your wife had called to follow up about her shipment it was then uncovered that your order was for the wrong item. It clearly stated "Armoire Base" (which was for the bottom part of the Amoire) and you wanted the entire Armoire. Since then we have canceled out your order and issued a credit.

We will try and make you happy as customer service is important to us; please contact us and we will discount your next purchase for you. CS@JustMyShopping.com

• Sj
      25th of Mar, 2009

Spoke with David and place order on March 16th credit card billed March 17th. I called back on March 24th to get tracking number spoke with Anthony who was very rude then I called back and spoke with David who hung up on me then i called back again he was very rude. The package was not shipped on the 19th like he told me because he could not give me any prove or traking number. Very bad choice on my part to do business with this company.

• Ju
      3rd of Jul, 2009

In response to "s jacks" We have looked into your order and have found that your order was placed, processed and delivered well within our delivery time period that we inform and advertise to our customer and on www.JustMyShopping.com. The average turn-around time is that orders are processed within 4 business days and delivered within 7-14 business days thereafter. In your case your order was placed on March 16th and then delivered on March 30th; well within our time period. I am not sure what had transpired between you and our customer service representatives however we treat every customer in a respectable manner and look to assist them to the very best of our abilities.

• Fo
      7th of Oct, 2009

I made an order for floor tile on September 9, 2009. I received a call from the sales rep stating my card was declined, (I, unfortunately used my debit card), I could not understand why so I informed him I would call my bank in the a.m., and find out what the problem was and that I would CALL THEM BACK TO ADVISED IF THE CARD IS READY FOR PURCHASE, I called my bank they informed me that the limit for the day was exceeded by this purchase and that is why it was not processed they agreed to up the limit (big mistake on my part). When I was speaking with the sales rep he informed me the order would take approx 10+ days to reach me. I told my husband that since we want to get this done sooner I would not order from them and since I did not call them back, they would not go Maverick and do what they wanted, customer service rep stated the sales rep had written, "will call bank in a.m., run card in afternoon, I asked him how would I know to run the card until I checked with the bank.? I bought tiles in town. Bottom line, the sales rep sent my card through and it cleared the order was for $613.92, and it hit my account I called them immediately and advised them of what happened and that I had informed the rep not to do anything until he heard from me. The customer service rep advised it will take fourteen business days to receive my refund. Well here it is October 7, 2009, and I cannot get them to release my money back to me. I have called and I get the same answer "it's business days" I advised the allotted time has passed and I would like my money I have four boys and I need my money back. So far I am getting Just the run around and I am heartbroken, the web site looks beautiful and says all the right things. I need help getting the money I am due back, I saw they had numerous complaints with the BBB 19 for refund issues.

• Fm
      19th of Mar, 2011

I was asked by Arnold at justmyshopping.com to do extensive repairs on a bedroom set they sold to a lady in Fort Collins. We agreed on a price for repairs, and I did the work. I even had to special order some material. I invoiced justmyshopping.com on November 9, 2010. It is now March 19, 2011, and these scam artists still have not paid me. They told me over a month ago that a check had been sent. Total lie, as nothing ever arrived. Do not buy from these people or do any repair work for them.