JustMyShopping.com / Fraud and cheating

Ordered a mirror for my wife on December 16th my credit card was billed on the 17th, 2008, specifically the product was a Kathy Ireland - St. Pierre Oval Mirror. Thought that it might not be shipped by Christmas but was hoping soon after. Called Just My Shopping office between Christmas and New Years. Man said that no one was in during the holidays and that was why the order was delayed. I asked him specifically if there was problem getting the selected mirror because we could do something else. No, there was no problem I was told. He told me to expect shipment the first week in January.

I checked order status on their Website no change. Sent an email of inquiry to customer service about the situation the week of January 5th. No answer and no action on the order. Checked into the company, discovered many other folks having the same problem I am currently having with Just My Shopping.

Called 'customer service' Monday January 12th spoke with a woman was told if I canceled the order would be subjected to a 'restocking fee'. I asked how can there be a restocking fee when you haven't got the product? She said it was clearly spelled out on the Website. I looked and found information of the site and realized that the restocking fee was not spelled out in any respect, but was simply alluded to. This is an extremely dishonest approach that quite frankly says nothing specific but implies anything they want to claim it does. Bad. She had no answers for anything I asked and said to send an email to customer service cs@justmyshopping.com. I told her I tried emailing and no one responded. This is where I stand; it's like tough luck you lose.

Ri

Comments

• Ju
      6th of Feb, 2009

We have looked into your order and we are sorry to hear of your issue. Yes, due to the holidays at that time a delay occurred with your order. I am sorry to hear that in the end your order was not received. I do not know why you were informed of a restocking fee; based on your order notes that should not have been informed to you. I also did see that a full refund was issued prior to this review.

We will try and make you happy as customer service is important to us and customers are our priority! Please contact us and we will discount your next purchase for you. CS@JustMyShopping.com

• Do
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    JustMyShopping.com - Lost $344.00!
    JustMyShopping.com

In March 2011 I ordered a Standard Furniture -Venetian Plaza 5 Drawer Chest in the amount of $344.00 from JustMyShopping.com. I received a confirmation email from Arnold Raghubar stating that my order would be shipped between 3/24/11-3/31/11.

In April I still hadn’t received the merchandise so I sent an email to Arnold explaining the situation. He returned my email on April 6th stating that the item I ordered was considered damaged by the warehouse and discontinued by the company. He offered me to choose an alternate model with the attached copy of the picture in the email. The model he offered was the wrong color so I asked if they had another. He returned the email on the next day stating that they didn’t have anymore in stock, the order would be canceled and a refund would be issued in 7-14 business days.

On April 29th I still hadn’t received the refund to my debit card so I emailed him to this effect. He responded on May 2nd stating that the billing dept. said that the refund was in it’s final stages and I would be receiving it any day now.

I still hadn’t received the refund by June so, I requested that they send a check. I encountered the same run-around with Arnold. At one point I even called him with my bank on the phone requesting the refund.

To date I still have not been refunded. It appears as though there are many others in the same situation with this company considering the blog complaints found on other internet sites. All I can say is don’t purchase anything from JustMyShopping.com. I wish I had read the complaints first then I wouldn’t be in this situation. I am a single mom, I can’t afford to loose $344.00!