justlenses.com, lens.com / Lack of Product, Horrible Customer Services

Ontario, Canada Review updated:
I have bought from this company over half a year ago without problems. My shipment came in within the expected 7-10 days period. I was happy with the purchase.

In November I reordered the same items. It has been over a month. I have sent three requests for a tracking number or proof of delivery. The first two received the reply from their customer service person telling me to contact my local customs bureau and to tell me that they don't have a tracking number after it crosses the border, which makes no sense whatsoever.

My last request for them to provide me with the US tracking number, if that is the case, have so far been ignored.

This is by far, the poorest customer service and shopping experience, online and offline, I have ever had.

The issue is the honesty and integrity, I will not even comment on the "handling charge". I am on my last set of contacts now without new pairs coming because they do not have the decency to tell me there are problems/shortage/delay/they ran off with my money.

I have received goods/services that aren't quite acceptable, but usually there is a reason and no one makes absurd excuses, so I have never complained before this. I expected very minimal and basic customer service and JustLenses.com was not up to par.
Ma

Comments

Ma
  21st of Dec, 2007
I'd jlike to add that the contacts have finally arrived. It took 1.5 months, 4 emails with no answer for a tracking number (which was on the box) - the last email stated that without proof of delivery I will be contacting my credit card, and a call to my credit card company to dispute the charge (which I will now have to cancel).

Due to not knowing what was going on, I also ended up purchasing from another company last week. I will soon have over a year's worth of contacts when I need to get my eyes checked again in half a year.

Nonetheless, the items did arrive and I am thankful for that. My only hope now is that cancelling the issue with the credit card company will not be a problem.