JustJungle.com / Poor and pathetic business practices!

1 United States

On 12/6/06, I ordered 3 items online (receipt No. [protected]) as Christmas gifts from “JustJungle.com.” My Visa was charged $92.10 (through PayPal) the following day. It has been almost 8 weeks, and I have yet to receive any of the items I ordered. At first, I thought that the items must be on backorder. My email to JustJungle.com’s customer service on 1/12/07 inquiring as to the status of my order has remained unanswered (see enclosed). I followed up with another email on 2 weeks later 1/24/07, which has also remained unanswered. I attempted to contact JustJungle.com by phone, but they have no telephone number (or physical address) listed on its website. Yesterday, I attempted to file a dispute claim for $92.10 with PayPal, but they informed me that the 45-day time frame in which to file has expired. Because I patiently waited and gave JustJungle.com the benefit of the doubt, it seems that I am now out $92.10. In all of my years of ordering online, I have never seen such poor business ethic and am appalled at how JustJungle.com treats its customers.