Justice / False Advertising

5564 Dressler Rd. NWCanton, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: (330) 244-0736

I received a 40% off coupon in the mail from this store which is rather pricey anyways. So I stopped in to purchase items for xmas for my daughters. I presented my coupon at the register which clearly states on the back "REDEEM FOR 40% OF TICKETED PRICE" no stipulations or anything.
Good until Dec. 24th 2008. It was rejected by the cashier. I then emailed the company with a copy of THEIR coupon and got the following response:

Thank you for contacting Justice in regards to your recent store experience. On behalf of Justice, we apologize for any frustration and inconveniences you may have experienced in this situation. Open communication, such as yours encourages us to improve the quality of our business and to give you the level of service you expect and deserve.

While we are unable to change the promotion guidelines, we will certainly ensure your comments and feedback are shared with corporate leadership and partners.

Again, thank you for contacting Justice and for expressing your concerns. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will enjoy future shopping experiences with Justice.

Justice Customer Service

THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING AND I WILL NOT BE SHOPPING THERE AGAIN!!!

More Justice Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Al
  12th of Sep, 2009
They have always worked for me. Once I went there and didn't even have to use a coupon, since I explained to them that I forgot it at home.
But I'm sorry about your experience. Customer Service is ridiculous.
Pe
  27th of Dec, 2010
Justice is so expensive! A shirt is 11.00. RIDICULOUS!
Ea
  15th of Aug, 2011
I purchased clothes from ShopJustice.com -- a few of the items worked while several did not.
I went to store to return but the sales people couldn't complete the return because the receipt was illegible -- (low ink).
They told me I'd have to get another receipt and asked me to step out of the line, saying, "There's people behind you who are waiting."
Very rude.
I called and requested a new legibly printed receipt (using ink) -- 2 weeks have passed and they NEVER sent.
I called again today, to request receipt and was told there was no record of my previous call.
&*#@!###ers!!
don't buy anything from these ###s -- their clothes are cheap and the prices too high!!