JustFly / false information
When I was booking my ticket through Kayak they redirected me to Justfly.com. On kayak it was showing me that I'll be allowed to have 2 checked in bags, so I booked my flight through justfly.com and when I got a confirmation it was written that my 1st checked in bag would be free and for 2nd bag I'll have to pay $110 extra. That was totally a lame thing, so I went ahead and try to cancel it, I tried to call them but nobody was picking up for existing booking phone line and new booking agents were simply transferring call back to existing booking. After waiting for an hour, my call got cancelled automatically so I went ahead and try to cancel the reservation(I just booked my flight 1.5 hours ago) and it said that I will be chanrged $150, I don't know what for, I just cancelled within 2 hours.
More JustFly Complaints & Reviews
- JustFly - seat selection charge for seats that are not an additional charge
- JustFly - Hidden charges!
- JustFly.com - aerial tickets/ outrageous customer service
- JustFly - canceled flight 
- JustFly - wrong passport number with hainan airlines, booking # 097-152-192, confirmation # ncksk2h 
- JustFly - your employees and process
- JustFly - misleading air ticket
- JustFly - problems with their website cost me $75
- JustFly - asked to speak to manager and was on hold indefinitely and then flight cancelled
- JustFly - recent flight experience