JustFlowers.com / delivery , service of product

Simcoe, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Ordered flowers from Canada on Dec 10th to be delivered the following day to my sister in Texas on December 12th. Delivery time set for between 9 am and 6 pm CST. Talked to my sister after 6 pm CST and she hadn't received any delivery. Called justflowers.com customer service inquiring about my delivery. They couldn't tell me why the delivery hadn't taken place but were going to call the florist and get back to me by phone. 1/2 hour later the representative called and said she left two messages with the florist but couldn't help me further.

On Saturday, December 13th the delivery had still not happened. At 2:00pm EST I called justflowers again asking about status of flowers. No one could assist me. No answers. Nothing. So I told justflowers.com to cancel my order and credit my mastercard immediately. I also sent an email to customer service on Saturday Dec 13th requesting written notification once my credit card was credited. No response. Sent the same email again on Sunday, December 14th . No response.

Finally on Monday Dec 15, five days after I actually put the internet order through justflowers.com, I received a call from a representative saying she had received my email ( 48 hours after the original one was sent) and she wanted my permission to send the flowers on that day. Four days AFTER they were supposed to be delivered in the first place. Are you kidding
me ? But get this, I had to pay for it all. Then the customer service rep told me that the hold up was their fault ...the actual order was never processed by them at all !!! But now I should still pay for it and they'll send it.

I informed the customer rep. that I was not the least bit impressed, that the flowers were to have gone out on Friday not Monday, and my credit card was to have been credited on Saturday, not Monday. Then she tells me the credit card credit will take 1-4 more business days. In the meantime, the exchange rate from Canadian funds to American will most likely have changed and I will probably have lost money on the exchange rate...with NOTHING to show for it.

Not once did justflowers.com offer to send the flowers at no cost. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone. I almost never order anything on line and now I know why I don't ...for the exact reasons I've just come across with this issue.

My sister never got her birthday bouquet and I am not happy to say the least. Don't use this company and always check for customer comments before working with a company on line. I've learned a good lesson.

Comments

Wa
  16th of Apr, 2009
I AM DOING BATTLE WITH THEM NOW, THEY DID NOT GET MY FLOWERS THERE UNTIL THE FUNERAL STARTED THEY KEEP TELLING ME I DIDN'T SEND WHAT I KNOW I SENT GO TO THE BOTTOM, THE REP TELLS ME THEY NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE YEA RIGHT.
Wa
  16th of Apr, 2009
Wanda Fulton:
JUST MAKING AN ATTEMPT TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU REGARDING THIS ORDER. ACCORDING TO THE BBB I MUST MAKE AT ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. GOOD SCAM TELLING ME THAT THE AZELIA I ORDERER A BUSY NOT A DISH GARDEN BLOOMING FLOWER BUT PLANTABLE BUSH BUT THEN AGAIN NO ONE WHO HAS ANSWERED THE PHONE COULD PRONONCE IT

Welcome Wanda Fulton! Your request has been directed to the Customer Service department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by operator March. Currently in room: Wanda Fulton, March.

March:
let me check your order first.
IT'S A NOVEL BY NOW
March:
Kindly hold as I check forst
March:
Okay kindly give me sometime, since i have no idea of what happened and need to check everything first okay?
HOLDING
March:
Im still on the process I apologize if it's taking time. This has gone through a long process
YES A LONG PAINFUL PROCESS
March:
We apologize for that. But as I go through all the process, we'll consult this with my supervisor and from there we will work together for this order Okay?
SURE
Wanda Fulton:
I HAVE A SUGGESTION, IF THE FLORIST DOESN'T WANT TAKE THE AZEALA TO MY COUSIN'S HOUSE PERHAPS THEY COULD TAKE THE PLANTS TO THE FUNERAL HOME, WHICH IS 25 MILES CLOSER. MY COUSIN GOES TO GREENVILLE EVERY TUESDAY TO VOLUNTEER AT THE LIBARAY
MY COUSN COULD TAKE THE OTHER TO THE FUNERAL HOME ALSO
March:
I see. Im so sorry about this. Let me check first ok
March:
We truly apologize for what happened, I show here that your order is a Plant Assortment, which has a decsription of Dish garden in brown basket with 2 pink blooming plants (I.e, african violet and a kalancheo) and 2 assorted green plants (I.e, Ivy and a palm plant)
Wanda Fulton:
I DIDN'T SEE IT AS YOU READ, THE PLANT WASN'T DELIVERED FOR THE VISITATION AND THE CARD WAS PUT DOWN IN THE BASKET SO WHEN I ASKED THE DIRECTOR IF MY ARRANGENT WAS THERE SHE LOOKED AND CARDS AND SAID NO, SHE LET ME LOOK THROUGH THEM AND NO CARD. I ORDERED OR ATTEMPTED TO ORDER A BASKER WITH AN AZELIA AND A IVY AND A WHITE ELEPHANT LOOKING PLANT WITH RED VEINS I FORGET THE NAME B
THERE WAS AN ARRANGEMENT THERE LIKE THAT AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL,
IT WAS NOT FROM ME
Wanda Fulton:
I AM WAITING FOR A PICTURE OF THE PLANT FAYES SENT BUTQ ACCORDING TO MY COUSIN I WAS RIPPED OFF
Wanda Fulton:
IT YOU KEEP READING YA'LL AGREED, I AM ASSUMING IN GOOD FAITH TO EXCHANGE THE PLANT FOR ONE AZELEA BUSH THEN CALLED YESTERDAY AND SAID IT WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN
March:
I understand, We sincerely apologize but on our records it shows here that you have ordered Dish garden in brown basket with 2 pink blooming plants (I.e, african violet and a kalancheo) and 2 assorted green plants (I.e, Ivy and a palm plant), which clearly states provides that there is no azalea for this. As we have verified previously this was delivered. Let me check with them again.
March:
Yesterday when you spoke to one of our representatives, they informed us that they do not have the azalea plant as you would like to request the reason why we cannot provide you the re-delivery
Wanda Fulton:
ARE YOU AWARE THAT GREENVILEL IS THE AZELIA SHOWCASE OF THE SOUTH?
ANE THAT THIS IS THE PREMIUM TIME TO PLANT
March:
Let me see what I can do.
THE GARDEN SHOPS ARE FILLED WITH THEM
Wanda Fulton:
TRY TO SEE IT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.
March:
Im trying to check everything first.
Wanda Fulton:
THE ARRANGEMENT WAS ORDERED WITH PLENTY OF TIME TO GET TO VISITITATION BUT DID NOT MAKE IT, THE CARD MYSTERIOUSLY WAS LOST AND THE FUNERAL HOME SAID AT FIRST THE ORDER DIDN'T ARRIVE UNTIL BOMBARDED BY PHONE CALLS THEY SAID THE
Wanda Fulton:
then the arrangement I thought I ordered is not the one your records show could the error be on your end
March:
WE do not have errors on our end, the order that you have is Dish garden in brown basket with 2 pink blooming plants (I.e, african violet and a kalancheo) and 2 assorted green plants (I.e, Ivy and a palm plant), you may also confirm that through your e-mail invoice
you never have errors?
March:
as we have reviewed your order i'm showing here that you have accepted a credit from us of $10. We filled the order to value and we apologize however we have exerted all options we can for your order.

Wanda Fulton is now off-line and may not reply. Currently in room: March.

Wanda Fulton is now on-line. Currently in room: Wanda Fulton, March.

March has left the conversation. Currently in room: Wanda Fulton.

---
Vi
Why isn't the Better Business Bureau informed

I submitted a complaint to you on Justflowers. I read all the complaints you have listed. Why haven't they been reported to the Better Business Bureau? I reviewed the BBB information and they are in good standing with them?
Jo
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I ordered flowers for my mother this morning (as it is the anniversary of my brother's death) to try to cheer her a little. I paid an extra $4.99 for express delivery to be delivered within 4 hours. They're standard delivery is 9-5 and my mom only works until 3:00 so paid the extra so I know she would get them. 5 hours after placing the order and receiving the confirmation my mother had not received. I called and spoke with customer service and received the rudest response I have ever experienced in my life. The gentleman I talked to put me on hold and called the florist and came back to the line and told me the florist was not going to get the order out today (and it was the 3rd florist they tried). I immediately asked "and you didn't call me". His reply was "did you get a call, then that's your answer" and went on to state that he would finish explaining what he was "before he was rudely interrupted with my snide comment". I asked for a manager which amazingly I couldn't get- but supposedly he'd have him call me but he didn't know when it would be. I called back and asked another gentleman for a manager and couldn't get one then either and got the same response that he would put a message in but he didn't know when a manage would call. I, too, have been trying to find a listing for a President of this company. Too bad that's the sort of customer service agents they employ. Very upsetting on top of an already disturbing day.
El
  3rd of Jun, 2016
They are a terrible business! I just ordered flowers because I couldn't make it to a wake because my son was sick. I ordered bright and early on a Sunday. At 6:00 at night, too late at this point to do anything else I received an e-mail that they couldn't deliver our arrangement. I was livid and called and the rep basically made it sound like this was my fault. Apparently on their delivery screen they claim they don't guanrantee Sunday delivery. Actually the wording is extremely vague. I don't know why they bother asking for a phone # if they aren't going to call you if they can't deliver. Now I am waiting on a credit which will take up to 4 days to process. I will never order from them again. From now on it will be a reputable company all the way. They claim there was no florist in my area that would deliver on a Sunday. Just about every florist around me is open. Do not order from this company!
Ne
  3rd of Jun, 2016
This is an insulting company. Spent hours arguing on phone over 2 days about flowers that were never delivered to a funeral. Order was simply never filled, yet my c.c. was charged. Ended up the deceased family and funeral home had to be involved. They too, spent time helping me to try to get a refund. It was the first and last time I will use justflowers.com
Ma

JustFlowers.com - Poor product, poor customer service
Justflowers.com
Atlanta
Georgia
www.justflowers.com

I ordered flowers via web for $74.72. It was suppose to be an arrangement which had some 6-8 roses, 6 large daisies, 10 carnations, and lots of greenery. When my wife and i visited the funeral home for the viewing we saw what we had ordered. For $74.72 they had 3 roses, 3 daisies, and 3 carnations. Littlest flower arrangment I had ever seen. I sent out a formal complaint that night to them (they were closed, so left message). Monday morning they finally called me back, said they were sorry and could do a re-delivery. I explained the person had already had their funeral and died. Not much you can re-deliver too. They stated they could send it to the home, which I said family had asked for no flowers to the home. They asked did I take a picture of them? Told the person (Danny) at justflowers I don't carry a camera to funerals.

They called me back after checking with the florest locally, who said they delivered exactly what was ordered, and go figure, it had 3x the flowers on it than what I said. Now it was a he said, she said thing. The customer service could only give me a $10 refund. I said that was unacceptable. They said I could speak to a supervisor, which I finally got to after 2 days. The supervisor tells me the exact same thing. They are sorry, but all they can do it give me a $10 refund. No more. I told them will never use them again, and that their "Guarentee" on their web site is false, since they didn't do anything to make it right. To this day, 2 weeks later they have even put $10 back into refund my money.

Terrible company, customer is not right, and I would tell everyone to avoid ever using them. Worst experience with a web florest ever had.

There is no recourse. In fact, you can't even find who the president of the company is to send a formal complaint, since they publish no number, address or name of that individual.

JustFlowers.com Logo JustFlowers.com