JustFashionNow / returns and refunds

1 ? China?, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered quite a few items from justfashionnow. One item was out of stock and I was told I would be refunded. I need to return other items which are too small. The total of what I am owed is £85.56. I have sent several return messages to the site and also a detailed email. I have tried to phone too. No responses. I am very disappointed and becoming angry. I will seek legal advice if I do not get a response soon. I feel sorry for everyone else ordering from this company. I will NEVER order from them again. I am a single parent and can't afford to lose £85. If you can help, I would be very grateful.
[email protected]

An
Jun 18, 2018

Comments

• Ea
      1st of Nov, 2018

I have had a very negative experience dealing with this company. It took a month to receive the 2 items. The quality of the items was horrible and I decided to return the items. I did not know my order number as there was no paperwork enclosed in the packaging. According to the website I had to return the items within 15 days of receipt so I sent an email to see if I could get my order # and the address to return the items...it was 4 days before I received a response . In the meantime (getting worried about the 15 day return timetable) I mailed the items to the address in California that was on the package (with a letter explaining the circumstances). Once I received the response all they could tell me was that I would not get a refund because I mailed the package to that address...they were of no help whatsoever and I've never received a refund nor was the package returned to me by the post office.

BOTTOMLINE: Don't walk away from this company...RUN

• Mo
      28th of Jan, 2019

I finally received my order which is very wrong. The size and colour are not what I ordered. Please can I return the item for a complete refund. Where shall I send it to?

• Je
      12th of Feb, 2019

I need to send a pair of shoes back. Please instruct me how to to that by supplying me an address.Thank You. My name is Jean Goehring.My Email is [email protected] I notice you have some poor reviews.l hope
    I don’t have the same experience. My phone number is 320-239-2716.

• Je