JustFab / impossible to cancel and get a refund

1 El Segundo, CA, United States Review updated:

I had the worst online shopping experience with JustFab and decided to cancel my membership. At first everything was fine but then I started to get pure garbage products and that's when I decided to quit. Contacted customer service and asked them to cancel my membership and also asked for a refund. First rep told me ok and promised that I'll get the money in 7 days. 7 days passed and nothing happened, so I called again and spoke to another rep who called me crazy and told that they don't do refunds. I wasted weeks trying to get my money back and spoke to 6 different people who told me completely different thing! Some of them promised me a refund, one told that he need to speak about it with the manager, another rep said that there will be no refunds! These guys are crazy! Still waiting for my money!

Lo
Apr 25, 2016

Comments

• Co
      21st of Jun, 2018

It has taken me months before someone from your team would actually help me get this account sorted! I did not sign up to this and the first time i called you saying i had not signed up to this but you was taking my money you made me jump through hoops telling me i could not get my money back i had to use the credits. I then had to call multiple times (racking up my own phone bill) to get told i could only get half of the money back! i then had to call again because conveniently every time i asked to talk to someone one higher up, on at least five phone call the supervisors were in a meeting!! when i finally persisted and said i would not hang up the phone until i spoke with a supervisor i got a full refund in seconds. Then they told me they would close the account and they are sorry. two months later i find out they had in fact not cancelled my account but been skipping the months and then took out the £35 again this month. 3 months after it was supposed to be cancelled they were just going to start taking the payments again. I have had to email in twice and use the live chat to get a response (as i refuse to spend anymore money calling up) to finally have this dealt with!!! when you have budget sort month to month and a £35 that you had planned to spend just disappears into an account that you have no interest in spending your money on is not only is it frustrating but has also put me in some awkward positions over the last six months!!

If they have started taking money from your account and you can not understand why you need to persist because they will do everything they possibly can to keep you as a customer and not give your money back!!

• Ci
      10th of Dec, 2018

justfab has taken my money when not even being a vip member !! i need a refund asap not fair